Turn on thread page Beta

Hi sorry I didnt reply very quickly wen u answered my thread, late night.
    The title of my project is Unusual Angles and I have done photographs of shoes positioned on the lawn and some land art and more observational drawings of shoes. I need a few ideas for the cover of my book, the contents page and anything you might think is good. Again, sorry I didnt reply b4 but any of your ideas would be useful.
    Thanx

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh photography I had this theme only I did unusual angles of buildings.ha I nearlly fell out a window taking a photo.
    Hmm shoes sound interesting.Sounds like youve got it for fine art too.
    well for the front cover i would back the book with black sugar paper and then do a footprint using a shoe/trainer as a pressprint in silver or white.Simple I know but you dont want your cover page fussy.You could stick down a protactor(angles)and walk over it with a painted shoe sole.Have a clear title at the top,make it bold use tipex to write it with.
    you could get a shoeprint cut it up and place it at unusual angles you could have the title in the middle and have the pieces placed around it like an explossion.Just experiment.I've never had a contents page I think an art book should unfold itself but thats just me but go with this angle theme have your contents at angles have your writing diagonally or somthing.Just an idea drawings arnt everything try photomonages do loads of the same picture at different angles,view,closenesses cut them up and try to rearange all the different pieces so when you stick them down you'll have this picture.....that kinda looks like a picasso.....also look at cubism .ok hope I've helped.

THANK-YOU!!!! sssssoooooooooo much, your ideas r brilliant! u must b amazing at art. Thanx once again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    THANK-YOU!!!! sssssoooooooooo much, your ideas r brilliant! u must b amazing at art. Thanx once again!
    I ACTUALLY GIVE UP THE ART LAST YEAR I WASNT ENJOYING IT SO NOW IM DOING AS LEVELS I WAS OK AT ART I JUST DIDNT SEE IT GOING ANY WHERE AS A CAREER BUT HEY I HOPE YOURE ENJOJING IT ANY TIME YOU NEED IDEAS JUST EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ALL MY MATES STILL DO THE BTEC THINGY SO I STILL KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING.GLAD I HELPED

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.