I'm 13- How to build bicep muscle?

Watch
Builder99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When I was 13 and I had a very muscular bodyI could do 40 push ups without breaking a sweat and had 6 pack absYou want these then do as I say.If your a beginner then do 2 sets of 10 normal push ups with 10 sec gap b\w each and after 30 secs do 1 set of 10 Hindu push ups(its not racist its the real name).After 60 sec laying on your bed and not moving any muscle do 30 triceps rest for 5 mins walk around relax your arms but not a min more.Do 2 sets of 20 push ups with 15 sec gap b\w each after 120 secs do 25 Hindu push ups.Search google for Hindu pushups if you don't know what it is.Do this on daily basisNow for abs.Do 2 sets of 40 sit ups with 20 sec gap b\w each set.After half hour do this again and after 1 hour do this again and if you have the strength then after another half hour do 50 sit ups in one time.For legs do as many sets of squats as you can doAt this age this exercise is enough for you .Now I'm 14 and 5.7 and my routine is more than thrice I'm telling you.GOODLUCK and if you can't do this than your a weak nerd(no offence but its the truth)
ripped_gio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hello im a 15 year old body builder. im shredded now but when i was 13 i had the same question. so what u want to do is do anywhere from 45 to 70 push ups a day. eat health. and get dumbells and start doing curl ups. for more info just lemme know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (184)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (538)
14.68%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (406)
11.07%
Lack of purpose or motivation (506)
13.8%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (182)
4.96%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (221)
6.03%
Loneliness (309)
8.43%
Financial worries (134)
3.66%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.96%
Exposure to negative news/social media (166)
4.53%
Lack of real life entertainment (209)
5.7%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (326)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (340)
9.27%

Watched Threads