Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hiya peeps, my tv's broken so i cant watch the rugby?can anyone tell me if ireland are playing today?i cant remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    hiya peeps, my tv's broken so i cant watch the rugby?can anyone tell me if ireland are playing today?i cant remember!
    Yeah im sure someone in ireland will be playing rugby today

ReputationRep:
    Ireland have already played, and lost.

France 43-21 Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    grow up, i was only asking a question no need to make such a stupid comment to a question! thankyou anyway to who told me! x x

ReputationRep:
    Weren't England playing today? Have I missed it?

ReputationRep:
    grow up, i was only asking a question no need to make such a stupid comment to a question! thankyou anyway to who told me! x x
    and i thought i was in a bad mood! some people really need to work on their sense of humour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Weren't England playing today? Have I missed it?
    WE (England) WON!!! 28 - 17!!! MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Nothing to be proud of though...

(Original post by Tek)
    England have not yet faced real opposition as their group were not strong. They were very lucky to beat Wales and their performance was dismal. Let's see how they do against France - I doubt they will win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered11)
    England have not yet faced real opposition as their group were not strong.
    Yeah, they only had South Africa....

ReputationRep:
    does this mean ireland are out?

ReputationRep:
    does this mean ireland are out?
    Indeed. The semi-finals are as follows:

New Zealand vs Australia (Sat, KO is 10Am i think)
    France vs England (Sun, 10Am KO i think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered11)
    England have not yet faced real opposition as their group were not strong. They were very lucky to beat Wales and their performance was dismal. Let's see how they do against France - I doubt they will win.
    i totally agree- even clive woodward has said that england are going to have to play a hell of a lot better to beat France. England are lucky they have such a good kicker in Jonny wilkinson- it's only the 2nd world cup match ever where the team who scored the most tries (wales got 3) lost (england only scored 1 try). Wales should be really annoyed that they made so many errors + let england have so many penalties- i know which team played ebtter rugby though.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i totally agree- even clive woodward has said that england are going to have to play a hell of a lot better to beat France. England are lucky they have such a good kicker in Jonny wilkinson- it's only the 2nd world cup match ever where the team who scored the most tries (wales got 3) lost (england only scored 1 try). Wales should be really annoyed that they made so many errors + let england have so many penalties- i know which team played ebtter rugby though.

lou xxx
    With that said, except Ireland, I don't think the French have been up against 'real' opposition, and I think the england game is going to be really tight. At the end of the day, although Wales scored 3 tries, I still thing Robinson's/Greenwoods was the best. It'll be a good weekend of rugby, anyway, regardless of who wins...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    With that said, except Ireland, I don't think the French have been up against 'real' opposition, and I think the england game is going to be really tight. At the end of the day, although Wales scored 3 tries, I still thing Robinson's/Greenwoods was the best. It'll be a good weekend of rugby, anyway, regardless of who wins...
    yeah i agree- i think that both semis could go either way. i jus think that wales are a bit under-rated- i think people imagine thme to be about the same standard as scotland, but there is no way scotland could have scored 3 tries today (+ i'm a scot!)

My prediction: the final will be a nothern hemisphere team against a southern hemisphere team + one of them will win it

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah i agree- i think that both semis could go either way. i jus think that wales are a bit under-rated- i think people imagine thme to be about the same standard as scotland, but there is no way scotland could have scored 3 tries today (+ i'm a scot!)

My prediction: the final will be a nothern hemisphere team against a southern hemisphere team + one of them will win it

lou xxx
    The Scots looked like they could have snatched a win at half time in their game as well, but, like wales, they blew it at the start of the second half. Personally, i think the final will be new zealand vs france, france are really in-form.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.