OCR AS ICT(New Specification) G062 Coursework Watch

Raj119
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Is anyone doing this coursework papers G062?

If you are how are you finding it, and what task are you currently on? Is it easy hard?

Post your views...
PurpleConverse
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey I am doing this coursework and its a ***** lol
The spreadsheet task is gonna lose me marks as I hate spreadsheets but everything else (Tasks 1,2 and 4) are fine.
What do you think about it?
Raj119
Rep:
?
(Original post by PurpleConverse)
Hey I am doing this coursework and its a ***** lol
The spreadsheet task is gonna lose me marks as I hate spreadsheets but everything else (Tasks 1,2 and 4) are fine.
What do you think about it?
Did you make your DM Carpets website in frontpage or dreamweaver
PurpleConverse
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
In Dreamweaver What about you?
Raj119
Rep:
?
(Original post by PurpleConverse)
In Dreamweaver What about you?
Frontpage lol, have you done the theory paper in January or are you going to do it in June. I've done it in January and found it good, how are you finding it?
PurpleConverse
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We wern't allowed to do it in Jan so I'm doing it in June.Ict is alright but its quite boring to be completely honest I also do computing which is a bit more interesting.
007mariam007
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey ppl....i ned help for task 3, i dont know what i have to do for the techdoc....please help.....
DanielleJefferson
Report 10 years ago
i need help on task 4 - tests 3 & 4...

it's not working correctly for me..!
jayg999
Report 10 years ago
We've finished the coursework - and only just started the theory a few weeks ago. It was worth spending 6 months on it though cos I got 78/80 on it. But everyone else in my class did a bit of a shocker with like 40/80 and stuff. All I can say is follow the text book to the letter, the mark scheme is BRUTAL
Raj119
Rep:
?
Yup my deadline is around the corner all the work is in for final submission on the 30th April. Im finishing task 4 at the moment
jayg999
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Raj119)
Yup my deadline is around the corner all the work is in for final submission on the 30th April. Im finishing task 4 at the moment
I've got a helpful hint for task 4. Make sure the data entry screen is exactly the same as on the question paper, including the logo, otherwise you'll get a poo mark
Raj119
Rep:
?
(Original post by jayg999)
I've got a helpful hint for task 4. Make sure the data entry screen is exactly the same as on the question paper, including the logo, otherwise you'll get a poo mark
Ah, cheers for that help, I've just got to hurry up with all the writing and stuff before my final deadline, and then after that I should be fine because I've done the G061 exam in January and got 100/120 which is an A. Have you already done the exam or are you going to do it in Summer?
jayg999
Report 10 years ago
Ah, cheers for that help, I've just got to hurry up with all the writing and stuff before my final deadline, and then after that I should be fine because I've done the G061 exam in January and got 100/120 which is an A. Have you already done the exam or are you going to do it in Summer?
Nope, I've got to do G061 in May. I'm revising for it right now. My teacher sent me the january 2009 paper that you did - doesn't look too bad actually. There's a few annoying questions, but there always are - such as that diagram of inputs, outputs etc, 3 characteristics of an online training system and the last discussion questions are always a bit of a pain. Hopefully the exam in May won't be too different. I would have well preffered to do the exam in January. Did it mean you didn't start the coursework until after the exam?
Raj119
Rep:
?
(Original post by jayg999)
Nope, I've got to do G061 in May. I'm revising for it right now. My teacher sent me the january 2009 paper that you did - doesn't look too bad actually. There's a few annoying questions, but there always are - such as that diagram of inputs, outputs etc, 3 characteristics of an online training system and the last discussion questions are always a bit of a pain. Hopefully the exam in May won't be too different. I would have well preffered to do the exam in January. Did it mean you didn't start the coursework until after the exam?
We started to coursework in September and only completed task1, we started the other tasks after the exams which was mid January.

Good luck with the exam.
Sweety!
Report 9 years ago
Hey
Im doin the OCR AS ICT G062 too!!
If you could please help me with task 5 di) + dii)
Where we have to limit the bookings to 20 per course and to confirm if the place is available and also show the remaining places available on the course.
If you could please help as soon as possible! PLEASE!!
Thank You!
shivanii-93
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sweety!)
Hey
Im doin the OCR AS ICT G062 too!!
If you could please help me with task 5 di) + dii)
Where we have to limit the bookings to 20 per course and to confirm if the place is available and also show the remaining places available on the course.
If you could please help as soon as possible! PLEASE!!
Thank You!
omg did you figure out how to do it ?
x
fatima1998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is anyone doing this coursework papers G062?

If you are how are you finding it, and what task are you currently on? Is it easy hard?

Post your views...
i am doing tht course and i have made my lovely campervan
just need to annotate everything
i think its task 2 and i really wanna finish that on time, dont wanna drag this coursework till the end and thats what i have learnt during my GCSE ICT coursework to not drag anything till the end
so far so good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (60)
21.82%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (93)
33.82%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
21.45%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (27)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (36)
13.09%

Watched Threads