Turn on thread page Beta

gcse mocks help!!! watch

Announcements

i have my mocks in december and need to find practice papers over the internet for history, social science and english!
    Any suggestions??

i dno wer u can find practice papers on d net...but try searchin on www.google.com or summin lyk dat...u can prob get practice papers from most stationery shops as wel...soz i no its not much help
    hope u do wel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    i have my mocks in december and need to find practice papers over the internet for history, social science and english!
    Any suggestions??
    Why over the internet? Your school will have more than any internet resource, just ask your respective teachers....

yeah, you should really ask your teachers, also before your mock exams you should really have revision sessions in class and go over what the exam will cover. That is what's happening at my school...I would expect that to happen in most other schools too I guess.

Any suggestions??
    i am lucky i have my mocks in january but if u ask your subject teachers i am sure they will give u some practice papers if u want some. you could also find some in smiths or sumwhere like that aswell. good luck in your mocks and real thing!

lucky? ive got mine in december have fun revising over christmas!!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Ask u'r teacher 4 some

ReputationRep:
    Mine are in February, which seems later than most...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Mine are in February, which seems later than most...
    ares are usually in december...but they have put them back to feb/march now!

(Original post by gressa)
    i dno wer u can find practice papers on d net...but try searchin on www.google.com or summin lyk dat...u can prob get practice papers from most stationery shops as wel...soz i no its not much help
    hope u do wel
    teacher said can't have ones untill the end of the year

ReputationRep:
    i am lucky i have my mocks in january but if u ask your subject teachers i am sure they will give u some practice papers if u want some. you could also find some in smiths or sumwhere like that aswell. good luck in your mocks and real thing!
    Ye I have mine in January as well, but last year i took my french and I found the CGP books, AND practice papers really helped, i think they give you like three or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    Ye I have mine in January as well, but last year i took my french and I found the CGP books, AND practice papers really helped, i think they give you like three or something
    They'll give it for history and english and they deliver it really quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    :rolleyes: Ask u'r teacher 4 some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    They'll give it for history and english and they deliver it really quickly

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.