The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
flat as a pancake
Reply 21
Iluvatar
No, its me answering a thread with my opinions, the same way as everyone else on this forum...

And yes those photos were stupid, they were supposed to be... whats it like not to have a sense of humour btw?

weird humour,

its fine to have opinions but its your continuing feeling of superiority over others is what pisses me off, becasue in reality you're just boring
MattG
weird humour,

its fine to have opinions but its your continuing feeling of superiority over others is what pisses me off, becasue in reality you're just boring

:rolleyes: i don't think i am superior to anyone, i never have, and i never would.

If you think i'm boring, sure, whatever, thats what you think, and i don't have a problem with that.
wiwarin_mir
That is much better than being various other things that pass as normal these days. What Iluvatar and me have found is that Girls are not just items a sexual gratification but equals with whom it is possible to have a loving relationship without it dissolving into a relationship where the primative desire for sex is considered paramount.

i salute your radical feminism :rolleyes:
Reply 24
wiwarin_mir
That is much better than being various other things that pass as normal these days. What Iluvatar and me have found is that Girls are not just items a sexual gratification but equals with whom it is possible to have a loving relationship without it dissolving into a relationship where the primative desire for sex is considered paramount.

I'm sorry, but that's not what the vast majority of men are like at all. We don't see women as a giant vagina you know.
cheapwhitewine
i salute your radical feminism :rolleyes:

Or it could just be my common decency.
El Pollo Diablo
I'm sorry, but that's not what the vast majority of men are like at all. We don't see women as a giant vagina you know.

I'd think you rather wierd if you did to be honest.
El Pollo Diablo

I did not say that it was, it is just that in some circles (read chav) it generally is.
MattG
what you've found is you need to meet your g/fs on msn and spent endless days in this place hunting, get back to your cosplay you little sh*te

regarding this comment you patronising jumped up little sh*t, most, hell nearly all men see women much further than a shag. you seem to live in a world where you two think you are the only people to realise this. pathetic

I don't think that is the case at all, and i don't think any claim has ever been made otherwise. But there is a difference between seeing a woman 'further than a shag', if you wish to put it like that, and seeing someone for the entire beauty of their being, and loving someone where physical appearence simply does not matter.
Reply 29
Iluvatar
I don't think that is the case at all, and i don't think any claim has ever been made otherwise. But there is a difference between seeing a woman 'further than a shag', if you wish to put it like that, and seeing someone for the entire beauty of their being, and loving someone where physical appearence simply does not matter.

please spare me your attempt at poetic writing and get back to your RPGS
MattG
please spare me your attempt at poetic writing and get back to your RPGS

Poetic writing? I'm just expressing my opinion, thats all.
And i haven't played a RPG for... well days to be honest, but why that has anything to do with anything i do not know.
whats wrong with sex? why should having sex mean that you suddenly can't appreciate someone?
toffeeprincess
whats wrong with sex? why should having sex mean that you suddenly can't appreciate someone?

Again, i don't believe that anyone said otherwise. But to put it simply sex should come after love, not love after sex.
toffeeprincess

A relationship based solely on lust will undoubtably end up failing as new ways of satisfying that lust become harder and harder to find.
Reply 34
wiwarin_mir
A relationship based solely on lust will undoubtably end up failing as new ways of satisfying that lust become harder and harder to find.

But no relationships *are* based solely on lust.
El Pollo Diablo
But no relationships *are* based solely on lust.

Not many at least, if you would consider it a relationship with a sole basis of lust in the first place, but there are a fair number which are predominantly based on lust.
I would have to agree that calling people shallow when they haven't really expressed any true opinions on the matter is a little un-called for. Do not assume that you feel differently towards women than others do... wot the heck would you know how others feel.
And as far as nott aking appearances into consideration... i dnt mean to offend you... but im sure you have ur limits appearance wise. I doubt u wuld fall in love with sum1 unconditionally to their appearance - it is after all part of what makes them who they are. You might say that it is not an issue ... but how culd you not consider appearance... its part of a person is it not?
IB student uk
I would have to agree that calling people shallow when they haven't really expressed any true opinions on the matter is a little un-called for. Do not assume that you feel differently towards women than others do... wot the heck would you know how others feel.
And as far as nott aking appearances into consideration... i dnt mean to offend you... but im sure you have ur limits appearance wise. I doubt u wuld fall in love with sum1 unconditionally to their appearance - it is after all part of what makes them who they are. You might say that it is not an issue ... but how culd you not consider appearance... its part of a person is it not?

I didn't call any individual shallow. I just said that some people, in general, are too shallow to understand how i feel about these things.
I have at no point assumed how others feel, and i never would.
I can tell you that i can fall in love with someone unconditionally to their appearence. A persons appearence is part of them, but who they are is not their appearence. That is simply how i feel about it.
you men are fools.

be honest. the first thing that attracts you to a girl is her appearance. its the first thing you see, deciding whether or not you wana talk to her. then you get to know her personality.

picture the scenario. you walk into a crowded bar filled with women. they are all friendly, but none of them approaches you to talk with you. how do you decide who you want to know better?
Iluvatar
I didn't call any individual shallow. I just said that some people, in general, are too shallow to understand how i feel about these things.
I have at no point assumed how others feel, and i never would.
I can tell you that i can fall in love with someone unconditionally to their appearence. A persons appearence is part of them, but who they are is not their appearence. That is simply how i feel about it.

so if looks aren't really important to you, It's what's inside a person that counts, you'd have no problem dating a very ugly, obese person, with hygene problems, because she's generous and friendly. ( not being descriminative in any way here - just making a point)
thats mighty honourable.
I doubt it - if ur not sexually attracted to a person how is a relationship like that going to work.
get over yourself - your not a godsent and probably just as judgemental as the next person!

Latest