By the way, last time I checked, I was a MAN rather than "boy" :wink:
Reply 22
Whats_The_411?
Like me :biggrin:

Seems we two are in the same boat then :wink:

Let just hope the boat can take our weight together :wink:
Reply 23
lynseyweth
Sense of humour. There's nothing I like more than being able to have a laugh and joke with someone. It really helps to get to know someone and there's nothing worse than a boring fart who doesn't know how to laugh.

I agree with this Miss/Mrs/Ms, as I myself fancy being around with someone having a rather AMUSING sense of humour that you don't often witness around you. Unexpected surprises & rather UNIQUE sense of humour often keeps me intrigued (& I try to offer the same in return).
Reply 24
j4mes_bond25
I agree with this Miss/Mrs/Ms, as I myself fancy being around with someone having a rather AMUSING sense of humour that you don't often witness around you. Unexpected surprises & rather UNIQUE sense of humour often keeps me intrigued (& I try to offer the same in return).

I'm a Miss.
j4mes_bond25
Surely NOT as dirty as Michael Jackson, I would say :wink:

He's a dirty dirty dirty boy, so no, not as dirty as Micheal Jackson, but TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!! :p:

j4mes_bond25
By the way, last time I checked, I was a MAN rather than "boy" :wink:

Check again... :biggrin:

*waves little finger*... :rolleyes:
Reply 26
SIlverWings
He's a dirty dirty dirty boy, so no, not as dirty as Micheal Jackson, but TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!! :p:

Check again... :biggrin:

*waves little finger*... :rolleyes:

Too close for comfort ??? Well, I wouldn't mind comforting you IF you really fancy having me closer to you, but ONLY if you hide your whip & handcuff away as that could quite scare me, I'm afraid :wink:
j4mes_bond25
Too close for comfort ??? Well, I wouldn't mind comforting you IF you really fancy having me closer to you, but ONLY if you hide your whip & handcuff away as that could quite scare me, I'm afraid :wink:

Maybe... you should check out MY thread about attraction to people of the SAME sex... and realise something about me... if you get my drift?? :rolleyes:
Reply 28
SIlverWings
Maybe... you should check out MY thread about attraction to people of the SAME sex... and realise something about me... if you get my drift?? :rolleyes:

MAY BE, you should let me know the address of your thread, if you catch my drift :rolleyes:
j4mes_bond25
MAY BE, you should let me know the address of your thread, if you catch my drift :rolleyes:

My AMAZING thread can be found here... happy?? :biggrin:
Reply 30
SIlverWings
My AMAZING thread can be found here... happy?? :biggrin:

STILL you are discriminating against "transsexual" people, I would say :wink:
j4mes_bond25
STILL you are discriminating against "transsexual" people, I would say :wink:

How??

Surely they would class themselves as one sex or another?? and be attracted to one sex or another, or both... in which case they could post in both threads...

Boy likes boy
Boy like girl
Girl likes girl
Girl likes boy

I'm sure eveyone will find something that suits their needs... :rolleyes:
Reply 32
Oops I feel a bit stupid, I read good conversationalist as good conservationalist. So I change my vote to good conversationalist :smile: :redface:
Reply 33
SIlverWings
How??

Surely they would class themselves as one sex or another?? and be attracted to one sex or another, or both... in which case they could post in both threads...

Boy likes boy
Boy like girl
Girl likes girl
Girl likes boy

I'm sure eveyone will find something that suits their needs... :rolleyes:

And how about those who are IN BETWEEN their sex change treatment with half done & half waiting to get done :wink:
someone perfect (for me) would be a combination of all of them, excluding power and money- them factors don't bother me at all, and that's the truth :smile:
Good conversationalist- could talk about anything, always got something to say, lively :top: might talk bull about anything and everything :thumpdown:

Money/Rich
Powerful (influential)

:top: good marriage partner, power is a turn on
:thumpdown: might be an idiot

Good-looking
:thumpdown: must be single for a reason, might be a vain affected fake tanned fool

Intelligent
:top: a good argument with a smart fit guy turns me ON :eek:

Sense of Humour
:thumpdown: dont wana date a clown.
Reply 36
magiccarpet

Intelligent
:top: a good argument with a smart fit guy turns me ON :eek:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, NOW I know why you seems so excited arguing with me :biggrin:
j4mes_bond25
Ohhhhhhhhhh, NOW I know why you seems so excited arguing with me :biggrin:

well i do love to argue. im going to be a lawyer you know! just done my first moot (mock trial) and i wana FIGHT!!! :biggrin:
j4mes_bond25
And how about those who are IN BETWEEN their sex change treatment with half done & half waiting to get done :wink:

Would anyone in this position please PM me, and Id be more than happy to apologise publicly on TSR (if you do not class yourself as male or female due to being halfway through a sex change)... :rolleyes:

Happy... bond?? :biggrin:
Reply 39
magiccarpet
well i do love to argue. im going to be a lawyer you know! just done my first moot (mock trial) and i wana FIGHT!!! :biggrin:

Ohhhhhhhhh, so you are going to be a LAWYER........... God knows where would your client end-up :rolleyes:

Hope you are aware that lawyer doesn't do ONLY argument but in fact a "valid argument" backed up with evidences, which is not quite what I've witnessed from you, I fear.

MAY BE, you could do with revising & MORE IMPORTANTLY "learning" more by watching Thomas Mesereau delivering his brilliant skills while cross-examining the witnesses, while representing Michael Jackson :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending