The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
SIlverWings
Would anyone in this position please PM me, and Id be more than happy to apologise publicly on TSR (if you do not class yourself as male or female due to being halfway through a sex change)... :rolleyes:

Happy... bond?? :biggrin:

Thanks for making me happy, but than again, IF he/she is in between the treatment, I reckon they MIGHT NOT be on TSR but instead must've been lying on their bed at hospital, while being taken care by "women in uniform" :biggrin:
j4mes_bond25
Thanks for making me happy, but than again, IF he/she is in between the treatment, I reckon they MIGHT NOT be on TSR but instead must've been lying on their bed at hospital, while being taken care by "women in uniform" :biggrin:

Jeesh... we're back there again are we?? :rolleyes:

Women in uniform are so much better than men in uniform tho... dnt u think?? :biggrin:
Reply 42
SIlverWings
Jeesh... we're back there again are we?? :rolleyes:

Women in uniform are so much better than men in uniform tho... dnt u think?? :biggrin:

Depends on one's "sexual preference", of course, I would say :wink:

Me being as straight as a ramrod :wink: "women in uniform" pleases me MORE than "men in uniform", I fear :wink:
j4mes_bond25

Hope you are aware that lawyer doesn't do ONLY argument but in fact a "valid argument" backed up with evidences, which is not quite what I've witnessed from you, I fear.

i believe all of my arguements have been backed up with evidences, in particular my previous argument with you which resulted in you agreeing i was right in the first place.you know, the one where a girls appearance is of no significacne to you and you wouldnt mind going with an obese spotty man-like woman with crusty pus filled cold sores around the mouth. yet even your all-accepting and one might say altruistic or even desperate attitude toward women is sadly flawed by your incapability to sustain even one relationship until your graduation.
men cannot multitask
one might question as to whether this situation is out of chice or due to no demand from the ladies ...

MAY BE, you could do with revising & MORE IMPORTANTLY "learning" more by watching Thomas Mesereau delivering his brilliant skills while cross-examining the witnesses, while representing Michael Jackson :smile:

thank you but when i want inept, incompetent advice from a fool about a subject he knows nothing about then i'll let you know
men can multitask, they just don't do it as well as women. There are lots of men out there who can have a relationship and do something else as well. I'm afraid you can't blame your relationship failings on an inherant property of maleness when most males have no problem in that area.
Reply 45
magiccarpet
you know, the one where a girls appearance is of no significacne to you and you wouldnt mind going with an obese spotty man-like woman with crusty pus filled cold sores around the mouth.

Umm, your future as a lawyer seems just as bright as an eclipse however, your future could be just as bright as 240 watts bulb, IF lying is your sole profession :biggrin: as I NEVER mentioned that I wouldn't mind going with "an obese spotty man-like woman with crysty pus filled cold sores around the mouth".

magiccarpet
yet even your all-accepting and one might say altruistic or even desperate attitude toward women is sadly flawed by your incapability to sustain even one relationship until your graduation.

Hmm, it was all GREEK to me, I fear :confused: & Greek is not quite the language, I often communicate :wink:

one might question as to whether this situation is out of chice or due to no demand from the ladies ...

Just to answer your mis-spelt & ill-grammered question that this is merely my own choice.

thank you but when i want inept, incompetent advice from a fool about a subject he knows nothing about then i'll let you know

If want was typed as "won't", this sentence would've make MORE sense, as it took me 5 whole minutes to get a good grip of your drift :rolleyes:

How do you know that I know nothing about "law", I wonder ??? Surely, you didn't your pea-sized intellect for that, I hope :wink: & how about if I say I'm a law student myself ??? Would that be enough to zip your lips ??? :biggrin:
Reply 46
ChemistBoy
men can multitask, they just don't do it as well as women. There are lots of men out there who can have a relationship and do something else as well. I'm afraid you can't blame your relationship failings on an inherant property of maleness when most males have no problem in that area.

Well in that case, may be, I'm not one of those MOST MALE, I fear :biggrin:
Reply 47
I voted for intelligence. I could love someone if most of the others were lacking, but there's nothing that makes a woman less attractive than stupidity. I don't mean being a bit dappy, or "blonde" sometimes, that's quite sweet and fun. I mean a complete lack of intelligence. I could never spend any time with someone who can't string a sentence together... what would you talk about?

It's also important that personalities "click", and I find them attractive.
j4mes_bond25
Well in that case, may be, I'm not one of those MOST MALE, I fear :biggrin:

Then I suggest you start thinking about changing your world view as it isn't conducive to a successful life (which involves multitasking).
Reply 49
ChemistBoy
Then I suggest you start thinking about changing your world view as it isn't conducive to a successful life (which involves multitasking).

I could do with multi-tasking but it all depends on the task involved, of course. For example, I could watch TV while reading a tabloid. :biggrin:

But as far as having a woman is concerned ALONG WITH seriously focusing towards last year of education (on which the whole of graduation is primarily depended) I suppose, multi-tasking isn't quite my style here.
j4mes_bond25

But as far as having a woman is concerned ALONG WITH seriously focusing towards last year of education (on which the whole of graduation is primarily depended) I suppose, multi-tasking isn't quite my style here.

Why not? Many people manage it, are you saying you aren't capable of it? Are you really going to throw away the chance of love just to get a few percent higher on your degree (by the way I severely doubt it will actually affect your studies).
Reply 51
ChemistBoy
Why not? Many people manage it, are you saying you aren't capable of it? Are you really going to throw away the chance of love just to get a few percent higher on your degree (by the way I severely doubt it will actually affect your studies).

Well you seems not to have caught a good grip of what I'm saying, have you ???

MANY people manages to do multi-tasking, of course. However, everyone feels comfy with different tasks involved in their multi-task.

In my case, I could do multi-task while watching TV & reading tabloid but can't do multi-task while being on mobile & typing message, at the same time, as I fancy utilising my brain to its full extent in one thing at a time, I fear.

I'm not saying that I've thrown away the chance of love, as this chance will come even afterwards, but right now, my priorities lie somewhere else, I'm afraid.

Hashing my degree up even by very small percent is not quite what I fancy & involving myself in any serious relationship at this stage would quite have this possibility.

MAY BE, others can do it, but as THEY say............ "different strokes for different folks".
j4mes_bond25

Hashing my degree up even by very small percent is not quite what I fancy & involving myself in any serious relationship at this stage would quite have this possibility.

MAY BE, others can do it, but as THEY say............ "different strokes for different folks".

Fair enough, don't really agree with your reasoning. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
Reply 53
ChemistBoy
Fair enough, don't really agree with your reasoning. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Well, like I said, "different strokes for different folks", so you MAY agree or disagree, after all, that's what the democratic society is all about in which we reside.

I agree except since when being in LOVE is considered as PLAY, I wonder :confused:
Multi-tasking... I don't see the point... Why do two things at once, and have it take you twice as long?? :confused:

I'd rather do two tnings seperately and put more effort and energy into it... probably end up taking you less time, and you'd do it better... :biggrin:

By the way, I don;t consider dating someone as a "task"... so I can date someone and study at the same time... I'm not a total caveman... :rolleyes:
Reply 55
SIlverWings
Multi-tasking... I don't see the point... Why do two things at once, and have it take you twice as long?? :confused:

I'd rather do two tnings seperately and put more effort and energy into it... probably end up taking you less time, and you'd do it better... :biggrin:

I agree, as I myself fancy concentrating on JUST one thing at a time, as chances of success simply increases when full energy is utilised towards one thing rather than compromising towards utilising the efforts & energy merely to do things sooner/faster.

I'm more of a believer of doing things in 2 ways: RIGHT way or NO way (there's no other way).
Reply 56
toss up between intelligence and sense of humor *ponders*
Reply 57
An interesting nature, something different about that person.
Reply 58
'Good conversation', insofar as both intelligence and a sense of humour are (by my estimation) necessarily pre-requisite thereto: that is to say, inasmuch as I esteem both intelligence and humour, for someone to be deemed a "good conversationalist" in my eyes would entail the presence of both; and thus, 'good conversation' precludes either characteristic.

Capiche? :rolleyes:
Profesh
'Good conversation', insofar as both intelligence and a sense of humour are (by my estimation) necessarily pre-requisite thereto: that is to say, inasmuch as I esteem both intelligence and humour, for someone to be deemed a "good conversationalist" in my eyes would entail the presence of both; and thus, 'good conversation' precludes either characteristic.

Capiche? :rolleyes:

Strange, I was just about to write something very similar (without the profound eloquence of course). I clicked "good conversationalist" because sense of humour and intelligence both contribute to this. I am in the fortunate position of knowing a lovely girl who has all three attributes as well as good looks to boot. So there ya go - some people are just lucky I guess. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending