Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think so, yes.
yup!!!! it's brill...
Reply 3
anna_spanner89
yup!!!! it's brill...

really?!

well what do you tick on the back of it?
as far as i remember it says 16, 17 or 18 and in FT education.

So what do you tick if ur 19 lol
mrcopyandpaste
really?!

well what do you tick on the back of it?
as far as i remember it says 16, 17 or 18 and in FT education.

So what do you tick if ur 19 lol

you tick nothing..you just pay the money..

why's it such a shock we don't get free prescriptions?
Reply 5
anna_spanner89
you tick nothing..you just pay the money..

why's it such a shock we don't get free prescriptions?

oh i thought you said we do.
why is it brill to have to pay?
Reply 6
robinson999
oi how you do that, i have to pay for mine

is it that form

yeah mate i heard there's some kind of form we have to request but it seems like a lot of paper work...
*subscribes to thread...*
mrcopyandpaste
oh i thought you said we do.
why is it brill to have to pay?

you asked if we have to pay

and i was being sarcastic
mrcopyandpaste
yeah mate i heard there's some kind of form we have to request but it seems like a lot of paper work...
*subscribes to thread...*

theres a form but you get a discount and depends on family income etc..i've not got it as it's too much hassle, plus i'm happy paying for prescriptions
Reply 9
well surely its better to save money
Reply 10
The hc1 form enables you to get free meds. You have to meet certain requirements, and you will have a lot of paper work to fill out.
hmmm looks like i'll have to pay then... which is really annoying as i'm poor but on anti depressants
mrcopyandpaste
hmmm looks like i'll have to pay then... which is really annoying as i'm poor but on anti depressants

I forget what it's called but if you're on long term prescription you can pay an amount upfront and it works out cheaper overall than paying individual prescriptions. Forgive my incoherent writing I am very tired, I'm sure someone else will come up with the name for it in the thread.
Reply 13
hey ! The form's not alot to fill out, alot of it you can ignore because it's alot of "if you have children..." type questions. Then they give you a call to confirm things and send you a letter confirming it. You don't have to pay !
If you get the HC1 form from youre dentist or doctor you get a certificate (called HC2) that allows you free prescriptions, dental treatment etc. Its not a lot of paperwork (as in its not several different forms ), but there are about 10 pages to go through (you may not have to fill in all of them depending on different things). Its totally worth the benefits if you sit down for an hour to fill it in.
lazydays
hey ! The form's not alot to fill out, alot of it you can ignore because it's alot of "if you have children..." type questions. Then they give you a call to confirm things and send you a letter confirming it. You don't have to pay !

but what im saying is is this true for anyone, or only if your parents dont have a job etc.
thanks
mrcopyandpaste
but what im saying is is this true for anyone, or only if your parents dont have a job etc.
thanks
:confused:
Reply 17
hey, well im 19 but in doing a2 fulltime do i have to pay?
Bump
You can fill in a form which gets you free and cheap stuff when your 19 this includes dentist etc but once you turn 20 your on your own..shame that :frown:

Latest