This discussion is closed.
Emz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I am finishing off my UCAS form and wondered if this paragraph was worth including in my personal statement or if it just seems a waste of space? Should I only use it if I have nothing else to say?

"During my school life I have made every effort to reach and maintain the maximum input of effort and therefore achievements in my studies that I feel is possible, which has been reflected in my AS grades. I anticipate that this commitment and motivation will play a large part in maximising my potential at university."

Any comments would be very much appreciated, thanks!
Emma xxx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Delete it.
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Emz)
I am finishing off my UCAS form and wondered if this paragraph was worth including in my personal statement or if it just seems a waste of space? Should I only use it if I have nothing else to say?

"During my school life I have made every effort to reach and maintain the maximum input of effort and therefore achievements in my studies that I feel is possible, which has been reflected in my AS grades. I anticipate that this commitment and motivation will play a large part in maximising my potential at university."

Any comments would be very much appreciated, thanks!
Emma xxx
seems a little erm desperate.....
Emz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Ok thanks, I was going to delete it anyway but was just checking.

Emma xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (316)
52.49%
No (286)
47.51%

Watched Threads