The Student Room Group

Still waiting for Uni reply???

If anyone out there is still waiting for a reply from anywhere, please share your thoughts of desperation/annoyance/anger/misery/apathy, as I am sure there are many of us!

I am still waiting for a reply from York for English...... :confused: :bebored:
I sent my application in october & haven't heard a thing! it is now beyond a joke......wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?? Guessing its a rejection by now but would be great if anyone could say if they're still waiting/recently rejected/offered for this?
Going out of my mind...... :albertein <-me going crazy (not einstein)

Thanks! xx
Reply 1
hey jo

i'm an international student frm india. And guess wat i'm freakingly impatient and driving myself crazy man!!! i wake up all night thinking if i'm gonna make the cut. It weird? any idea how long it takes for them to give an int'l student a call back?? I've applied for a Grad. dip. in Business admin. at Birmingham. There are only a handful that offer this course and B'ham was the best bet among them. I filled an online application and then a month later they sent me a post asking for my references and certificates. i sent 'em in and it reached them last monday. any guesses? also if they've asked for my references and certs does it mean i might get a call? pls. post ur view...i'm dying out here !
Reply 2
r_raghav11
hey jo

i'm an international student frm india. And guess wat i'm freakingly impatient and driving myself crazy man!!! i wake up all night thinking if i'm gonna make the cut. It weird? any idea how long it takes for them to give an int'l student a call back?? I've applied for a Grad. dip. in Business admin. at Birmingham. There are only a handful that offer this course and B'ham was the best bet among them. I filled an online application and then a month later they sent me a post asking for my references and certificates. i sent 'em in and it reached them last monday. any guesses? also if they've asked for my references and certs does it mean i might get a call? pls. post ur view...i'm dying out here !

Wow, u sound even more impatient than me! Well I'm guessing as they only recieved ur references last monday that youll have 2 wait a couple of weeks, buts thats only my guess.... :rolleyes: However as they have asked 4 references they're probably interested...so keep ur hopes up.... :smile:

The waiting is unbearable!! Anyone else feel this way..??:argh:
I'm still waiting on Edinburgh :smile: Only just got St. Andrews through today.
Reply 4
About York - i know of someone on another forum who got an offer last week so hang on in there. xx
Reply 5
I only got my offer from Durham about a week ago- I'd completely given up hope. It was for Combined Arts though so I assumed it was just taking a while to go round the different departments. Don't worry- you'll hace to hear soon.
Reply 6
Hey guys..

just found out i got rejected from York, but thanks very much 4 your responses :smile: I've realised i want 2 go 2 exeter cos @ york i'd have 2 do a language & i'm rubbish @ that! :hmmmm2:
Yay now I can look @ accomodation! Hope everyone has a really good time where they go....good luck w ur exams!! :wink: xx
You made the right choice - york is rubbish anyway :biggrin: Any questions about English at Exeter, feel free to ask!

Latest

Trending

Trending