This discussion is closed.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Anyone else think it ironic that Huntroyde posts on this thread?
Just kidding
lol, I started it!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
lol, I started it!
Oh. Yeah. Didn't see that. Meh.
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What position? Hooker? Heeheehee
I always used to get that, thank god I don't play there anymore...

Anyway, enough of everyone on me, football's hardly the greatest game in the world. *runs off to go watch more tv*
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh. Yeah. Didn't see that. Meh.
[COLOR=[purple]lol. how sad are you guys? i leave for a couple of hours and you do another 8 pages!

i think theone's sig is lovely + i think rugby is amazing - i like the hooker line- my dad introduced me to a player once + said 'louisa you'll get on well with this guy, he's a hooker, perhaps you can give him tips' :eek: this is my father for gods sake!!!! *makes mumbley comment about how he's not meant to say stuff like that*

anyone else think that this forum's become so full of junk recently (it must be bad if lord hunt complains ) that we've all kind of flocked to a 'non-newby' thread???

lou xxx[/COLOR]
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
[COLOR=[purple]lol. how sad are you guys? i leave for a couple of hours and you do another 8 pages!

i think theone's sig is lovely + i think rugby is amazing - i like the hooker line- my dad introduced me to a player once + said 'louisa you'll get on well with this guy, he's a hooker, perhaps you can give him tips' :eek: this is my father for gods sake!!!! *makes mumbley comment about how he's not meant to say stuff like that*

anyone else think that this forum's become so full of junk recently (it must be bad if lord hunt complains ) that we've all kind of flocked to a 'non-newby' thread???

lou xxx[/COLOR]
Not everyone is anti-rugby

And the forum is definitely full of junk...
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And who the hell has this edders obsession?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
And who the hell has this edders obsession?
:eek: how dare they??? edders is mine!!!!! i want to eat him...

i can't decide between my old purple or a brighter blue... time for a change or not?

lou xxx
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:eek: how dare they??? edders is mine!!!!! i want to eat him...

i can't decide between my old purple or a brighter blue... time for a change or not?

lou xxx
I'm sure he might have something to say about that...

Anyway, I prefer blue, but just because blue is my favourite colour.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm sure he might have something to say about that...

Anyway, I prefer blue, but just because blue is my favourite colour.
hmmm..i think i prefer the purple, the blue is a bit too bright.

edders wouldn't mind, he's far to nice to kick up a fuss, i wonder if he comes in pocket size?

lou xxx
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hmmm..i think i prefer the purple, the blue is a bit too bright.

edders wouldn't mind, he's far to nice to kick up a fuss, i wonder if he comes in pocket size?

lou xxx
Pocket-sized people, now there's a thought...
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Pocket-sized people, now there's a thought...
wouldn't it be cute? you could just carry around a version of the person in your bag or pocket or whatever and get them out when you feel like it... i think it could really catch on...

lou xxx
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wouldn't it be cute? you could just carry around a version of the person in your bag or pocket or whatever and get them out when you feel like it... i think it could really catch on...

lou xxx
Now we just need a Pocket'O'Machine to produce these pocket people. Maybe if we get two midgets and they combine to erm.....no.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Now we just need a Pocket'O'Machine to produce these pocket people. Maybe if we get two midgets and they combine to erm.....no.
if you could have anyone pocket size, who would it be?

i think i'd have a whole collection of cuties- hugh grant, johnny depp, colin firth, orlando bloom, ewan mcgregor, ian watkins + lee gaze from the lostprophets *no. 17 in the charts this week* ... the list could go on and on... i'm going to hav to dig out my trousers with zillions of pockets on them....

lou xxx
not1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

lou xxx
lol id climb into your skirt pockets anyday lou
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by edders)
lol id climb into your skirt pockets anyday lou
*slaps edders*

lou xxx
not1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*slaps edders*

lou xxx
*rubs cheek and staggers off* :cool:
NeuroticSurgeon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
In response to the whole quality of forum thing, maybe it'd be more organised etc if you divided the forum up into sub forums, rather than having everything posted as one long stream. For example, GCSE and A-Level Discussion, University Discussion, Off Topic and so on and on...
not1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by NeuroticSurgeon)
In response to the whole quality of forum thing, maybe it'd be more organised etc if you divided the forum up into sub forums, rather than having everything posted as one long stream. For example, GCSE and A-Level Discussion, University Discussion, Off Topic and so on and on...
as youre new ill let you off for opening up that old can of worms :rolleyes:
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by edders)
as youre new ill let you off for opening up that old can of worms :rolleyes:
awwww... isn't he sweet to newbies? *feels remorse at slap*

lou xxx
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

[/COLOR]
Sad?! You missed all the fun!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (528)
51.21%
No (503)
48.79%

Watched Threads