Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    *sobs* I'm going. Goodnight!
    i going too (i was going to go a few minutes ago, but decided to stay for the fireworks).

see ZJuwelH, you're all alone now... serves you right!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    *sobs* I'm going. Goodnight!
    <desperate> Let's talk about this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    <desperate> Let's talk about this...
    We will when my temper wears off.... :mad: Byeeee! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i going too (i was going to go a few minutes ago, but decided to stay for the fireworks).

see ZJuwelH, you're all alone now... serves you right!

lou xxx
    Grrr!!! Let this be a lesson to men everywhere! <rubs by now very red cheeks> I've learnt my lesson!

ReputationRep:
    Monkeys? Talk to DanMM, he'll tell you about Martin Keown...
    oooh, cheeky.
    Interesting fact. When ManUre come to THOF late in the season, with Keown being in his last season before retirement, he could actually seriously injure the horse-face, and he would have time to appeal any punishment so that he's not penalised until the end of the season. What are the odds of the horse-face being able to walk come the end of the game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    oooh, cheeky.
    Interesting fact. When ManUre come to THOF late in the season, with Keown being in his last season before retirement, he could actually seriously injure the horse-face, and he would have time to appeal any punishment so that he's not penalised until the end of the season. What are the odds of the horse-face being able to walk come the end of the game?
    Why would Keown want to hurt Gilberto?

ReputationRep:
    Why would Keown want to hurt Gilberto?
    that's poor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    that's poor
    Well I wasn't going to waste my talent on Martin Keown now was I heeheehee

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.