Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right, there are quite a few people who are getting interview dates etc now, and it would be great to see when they are for people on this forum (for interests sake, plus the possibility of meeting up when we are there!).

So keep it brief: when you find out when your interviews are, answer the following questions -

What dates are your interviews/written tests on? (you can include timings if you like).

What college?

What subject?

Oh and good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Mine are:

Clare college, for philosophy

11th December: Written test at 5pm
    12th December: Two interviews starting around 9am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Mine are:

Clare college, for philosophy

11th December: Written test at 5pm
    12th December: Two interviews starting around 9am.

Emmanuel college for Natsci
    15th,16th or 17th December (with written test)

ReputationRep:
    clare college

engineering, 8th Dec

two interviews in the morning and 90 min tsa test.

oh well!

ReputationRep:
    11th December from noon till around 4:30pm.

St.John's College.

Law.

(Original post by Allotriophagy)
    11th December from noon till around 4:30pm.

St.John's College.

Law.
    WOW
    Im applying for Law at St John's too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Apparently my tutor told me thst there are over 200 ppl applying this yr for law at Johns

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    WOW
    Im applying for Law at St John's too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Apparently my tutor told me thst there are over 200 ppl applying this yr for law at Johns
    And only 9 places. We're all in a spot of bother.

But hey...what the hell would your tutor know, eh?

a.

ReputationRep:

a.
    Hey I've applied for Law too.. but at Girton- still have to send in the application so I haven't got a date. I'll do it tomoz

a.
    Hes best mates with Ben Parker -DoS for Law, thats how!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck though- have u had ne work exp??
    Wt grades r u expecting - me 5 a bt think that im doin wrong subjects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Hey I've applied for Law too.. but at Girton- still have to send in the application so I haven't got a date. I'll do it tomoz
    ??? :confused:
    The deadline was the 15th October. Or is this some other form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Not quite sure how you are doing that...is it not a little late or is it PG?

a.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    ??? :confused:
    The deadline was the 15th October.
    Lol.. I mean the deadline for the Girton application form (15th of November).. do you know if the backlog of the postal strikes will make the post slow down for Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    Hes best mates with Ben Parker -DoS for Law, thats how!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck though- have u had ne work exp??
    Wt grades r u expecting - me 5 a bt think that im doin wrong subjects!
    Work experience is for kids. I am a mature student.

~whimpers~

a.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Lol.. I mean the deadline for the Girton application form (15th of November).. do you know if the backlog of the postal strikes will make the post slow down for Cambridge?
    which form? Do you mean by the additional information form sent to us after we post the UCAS application form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    which form? Do you mean by the additional information form sent to us after we post the UCAS application form?
    Yeah I guess so :confused: .. its yellow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    I think that is what she means. I have yet to fill that in myself, actually.

a.

Work experience is for kids. I am a mature student.

~whimpers~

a.
    Oh My God!!
    Ive just come on here- and have had my dreams of geting into cam destroyed!! I too am applyin to St Johns for Law- and one of my fellow applicants is in favour with the Dos just shows the injustice of this world"" Hehehe- just need to prove ourselves in da interview!!

(Original post by Elle)
    Ive applied for Law at Girton too! I guess Ill see you at interview day lol! :s

I sent my form on Monday (6 days ago) ... I reckon youll be fine getting it in on time, I mean the strikes have ended by now and the backlog should have been sorted.

You better not be too good lol ;-) Only kiddin' ... did you apply Open (like me) or direct to them? I was a bit annoyed I was put there cos its far away innit .. but I guess it will keep me fit cycling there every day lol!

ReputationRep:
    Oh My God!!
    Ive just come on here- and have had my dreams of geting into cam destroyed!! I too am applyin to St Johns for Law- and one of my fellow applicants is in favour with the Dos just shows the injustice of this world"" Hehehe- just need to prove ourselves in da interview!!
    I really hope they don't accept people because they know the right people (i wouldn't have a chance!).. that was one of my reservations in applying in the first place..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Yeah I guess so :confused: .. its yellow
    I applied for Christ's college, what about you? My form is blue, and I sent it back just two days after receiving it.( 18th,Oct)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.