Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    11 the latest I think Elle. Try finding a train to get you there at that time and leave enough time to get to Girton! Plus mine will cost more because it's sooner grrr!
    Ok thanks .. Im so bad with directions so I might have to put an extra 30mins on because I know I'll get lost!

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm forbidden ham...
    Lol!!! You eat it?

ReputationRep:
    Will I be the only one who possibly has to come with parents and put him/her up in a hotel for the night??? lol.

ReputationRep:
    Be early! Missing interview time is the easiest way not to get in...

(Original post by Elle)
    Hey Good Luck!

Mines at 11 too.. but a different day. Do they expect you there at 11.. or is 11 the latest you should be there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Lol!!! You eat it?
    Yes! I cane pork. Just don't tell my folks!!!

ReputationRep:
    Will I be the only one who possibly has to come with parents and put him/her up in a hotel for the night??? lol.
    Probably not and even then you might not have to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Ok thanks .. Im so bad with directions so I might have to put an extra 30mins on because I know I'll get lost!
    Hahaha, just remember the station is at the south-east of the city and Girton is north-west.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I cane pork. Just don't tell my folks!!!
    Hahahah yay, you're rebellious like me!!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, just remember the station is at the south-east of the city and Girton is north-west.
    That's convenient isn't it lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah yay, you're rebellious like me!!
    You have no idea...

ReputationRep:
    You have no idea...
    Cool!

ReputationRep:
    Cool!
    Hahaha Islam has its five pillars, I have my five sins. Alcohol, pork, gambling, drugs and pre-marital. 3 out of 5 ain't bad!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here going for engineering?

My interviews are on Dec 11th, 12:30, then lunch, then 2pm. Nice to have a break between them. St Catharines BTW, not many people here seem to have applied there either. I REALLY hope my result doesnt arrive on the 28th, as it's my 18th birthday and a rejection from cambridge would be a terrible present...

...Stupid me. The 28th is a sunday this year...

ReputationRep:
    Got Cam interview date 19thNov and forms to return by 21st Nov- which didn't happen.

Interview at New Hall -8th Dec 5pm for exam1 and then 9th Dec gen interview, followed by 2 other interviews- one includes a further hour for an exam WHICH will be discussed in on of the two interviews- I'm sorry but they're out to get me- also have had no such thing as a reading list to send them- I swear I've been tripped up before the oh-so-SO suspicious interview.....

[PARANOIA PARANOIA PARANOIA PARANOIA PARANOIA PARANOIA]

And to you Muslims out there- i hope you were kidding ESP during Ramadhan, watch as my jaw shatters on the floor below...

therapy needed ASAP.... pre-interview would be hand now that i think about it...

ReputationRep:
    Not kidding sorry, can't speak for Rush though...

ReputationRep:
    say what!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meltingmetal)
    say what!?
    Rush (short for Rushda) a.k.a. Adhsur...

ReputationRep:
    i got that, the 'say what!?' was aimed more towards the 'not kidding.'

tsk tsk!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meltingmetal)
    i got that, the 'say what!?' was aimed more towards the 'not kidding.'

tsk tsk!!
    As I said before, you have no idea

ReputationRep:
    Some of those things may be bad, drugs and the like, but what is the problem with eating pork and premarital sex?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.