The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Apologie

this message is an apologie that sent a message to my last thread, someone went into my account and sent that....yes i have broken up with my girlfriend, and yes it has been two weeks....theres this girl in my media class that i like, and she likes me, but i think im kind of rushing it, cuz its been two weeks since i broke up with my EX, but i've lost all care in my EX cuz she didnt appreciate me, and she lost "interest" me....i dont wanna jump into this thing with her, but were goin town tommorw to talk about it, what shall i talk to her baout, like on the relationship basis, not like a presuasion, or like bribe in ...because i aint that kind of a person....but its just confusing...and its like she's liked me before i was going out with EX, so i feel like guilty, and i still like this girl so what shall i do...shall i tell her how i feel about her? i so rubbish at relationships, but im never the bad on ein the relationship, its the girl, the first one enver loved me after 9months, and heard she was goin out with someone else, 2nd one said she loved me, been going out for a year, and when it was aniversay she goes "we weren't even going out"....the next one used me, to get her own back on my cuzun, my ex liked me until 2 months but treated me like m8 after that, and thats it, never treating me right...so i want this one to work...so plz anyone...HELP :questionm
Reply 1
ibo_1987
HELP :questionm

Paragraph that hunka hunka text, and I'll try :p:
Reply 2
ibo_1987
this message is an apologie that sent a message to my last thread, someone went into my account and sent that....yes i have broken up with my girlfriend, and yes it has been two weeks....theres this girl in my media class that i like, and she likes me, but i think im kind of rushing it, cuz its been two weeks since i broke up with my EX, but i've lost all care in my EX cuz she didnt appreciate me, and she lost "interest" me....i dont wanna jump into this thing with her, but were goin town tommorw to talk about it, what shall i talk to her baout, like on the relationship basis, not like a presuasion, or like bribe in ...because i aint that kind of a person....but its just confusing...and its like she's liked me before i was going out with EX, so i feel like guilty, and i still like this girl so what shall i do...shall i tell her how i feel about her? i so rubbish at relationships, but im never the bad on ein the relationship, its the girl, the first one enver loved me after 9months, and heard she was goin out with someone else, 2nd one said she loved me, been going out for a year, and when it was aniversay she goes "we weren't even going out"....the next one used me, to get her own back on my cuzun, my ex liked me until 2 months but treated me like m8 after that, and thats it, never treating me right...so i want this one to work...so plz anyone...HELP :questionm

Um.........er...........well........... i duno ..........er..........

WHAT?
Reply 3
right...so it looks like aint getting no help then..fine...that's kwl...
Reply 4
I wanna help... but sorry I don't get what you need help with :confused:

Just be natural. And who cares about your ex unless you still like her? She broke up with you after all - you're entitled to meet another girl. Even when I still really loved my ex I never thought he should never date another girl - despite me not wanting him to lol!

Take it slow, be yourself, and take it from there.

And if I've gone completely off-topic, you can explain in simpler terms just what it is you needed help with cus I really don't get it.
Reply 5
pm me irising, and i'll tell you better and in detail

Latest

Trending

Trending