Help! Hate the new brunette hair, how do I go back blonde asap!!?? Watch

Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ok gurl this is what you do:

Get vitamin c tablets and crush them and mix them with shampoo and wash your hair with that, it should come out.
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xmarilynx)
I went brunette this morning. I said 'light brown' but somehow the stylist heard 'black'! It's very, very dark and I look really washed out, practically ill. I have never felt this ugly

Anyway, how do I go back blonde as quickly (and cheaply) as possible, with the least damage to my hair?

Please help, I can't wear a hat forever!

P.S.
No disrespect to brunettes, most of you look gorgeous - but it does me no favours at all!
Awwww! x Feel sorry for ya, that happened to me when I got it cut, I said a trim, and she cut more than half off, it was literally a bob cut, and it took me a year to get it back to how it was, it's just below my hips, but I have iron deficiency and It's all fell out, and it looks really ugly.
But..
About your thing, because it's black, it won't go blonde by just dying it because blonde is much lighter than black obviously, so the only thing you can really do is to bleach it
Sorry about your hair thing Hope it get's better for you! :heart::hi:
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
Awwww! x Feel sorry for ya, that happened to me when I got it cut, I said a trim, and she cut more than half off, it was literally a bob cut, and it took me a year to get it back to how it was, it's just below my hips, but I have iron deficiency and It's all fell out, and it looks really ugly.
But..
About your thing, because it's black, it won't go blonde by just dying it because blonde is much lighter than black obviously, so the only thing you can really do is to bleach it
Sorry about your hair thing Hope it get's better for you! :heart::hi:
She posted it 7 years ago
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ayaz789)
She posted it 7 years ago
Rlly? :eek: How is it popular now then or the latest?
OH YH LOOOOOOOOOOL
student.feed
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Keep washing your hair fam
Lychee628
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Rlly? :eek: How is it popular now then or the latest?
Because someone might have commented recently on it but yeah you can see the date of the op posting it on haha
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Because someone might have commented recently on it but yeah you can see the date of the op posting it on haha
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just seen! 2009 WOOOOW!
Lychee628
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just seen! 2009 WOOOOW!
Haha yeah
niv1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have lots of showers?
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haha yeah
Oh my life, I'm sooooooo late hahah!
alicexward
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if i have natural light brown hair and recently dyed it dark brown how do i now go blonde as i’m bored of it. Can i just dye it blonde without a box dye as it isn’t damaged
alicexward
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i have recently dyed my light brown hair dark brown but want it blonde can i just use a box dye as it’s not damaged
username3817794
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I went brunette this morning. I said 'light brown' but somehow the stylist heard 'black'! It's very, very dark and I look really washed out, practically ill. I have never felt this ugly

Anyway, how do I go back blonde as quickly (and cheaply) as possible, with the least damage to my hair?

P.S.
No disrespect to brunettes, most of you look gorgeous - but it does me no favours at all!
Give it time to lighten up, go to someone who does blonde, until then, wear a weave?!?
del1rious
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don’t try and lighten it yourself whatever you do. Save up your money and go to a decent hairdresser.

You never know, you might come to like it?
SuPREM
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hmmm holy hell, 75 for hairdresser is expensive af... My mum got her hair dyed last month and hated it. She just used two boxes of colour b4 remover and it went away Had to use two cuz her hairs really thick.
ann_js
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

P.S.
you can get a hair dye/color remover to apply to your hair which takes out the dye

here is one from boots
http://www.boots.com/colour-b4-hair-...ength-10096605
Help me jess
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How do u
Help me jess
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gemmaaaalouise)
When I wanted to go back blonde I used the hair b4 stuff you can get from boots or Wilkos but it takes a few times as you go ginger first or you could use bleach but also that can go wrong as it makes your hair like straw if it's not strong enough, better off asking your hairdressers as they have the correct stuff to use and your hair won't turn to straw
Whaat hair b4 stuff bc my blonde hair is now orange after 8 months of washing it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed