This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Anyone else suddenly get the feeling they've gone insane? one minute i was normal, the next i was talking about creating a machine that makes pocket-sized people... (come on you know it's a great idea)... and it suddenly occured to me that i talk so much rubbish + i'm jus mad.

anyone else feel the same?

lou xxx
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
Anyone else suddenly get the feeling they've gone insane? one minute i was normal, the next i was talking about creating a machine that makes pocket-sized people... (come on you know it's a great idea)... and it suddenly occured to me that i talk so much rubbish + i'm jus mad.

lou xxx
Yeh I get that a lot.. I usually talk crap when I'm really tired.. like now
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
Well sometimes I do tend to do some stupid things. I think I have started to realise that I have a mild dose of madness.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Wouldn't it be good to literally talk rubbish and crap?
You would actually want to talk to your foes for once, and give them a face full of dirt.
Anyway, I wouldn't want to talk rubbish, I may choke on regurtitation and also it wouldn't be pleasant.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
Wouldn't it be good to literally talk rubbish and crap?
You would actually want to talk to your foes for once, and give them a face full of dirt.
Anyway, I wouldn't want to talk rubbish, I may choke on regurtitation and also it wouldn't be pleasant.
yep, i think you definately pass the insanity test!

does anyone else regularly come out with c**p? the other day i went into college and started moaning about how annoying windscreen wipers are (they are, they going back + forth + back +...) + my best mate just looked at me and said 'that's the stupidest thing you've said all day'... and now he's started doing it every day- trying to figure out the blondest thing i'll do...

lou xxx
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Just who is more insane...Hitler or The Catholic Church?

Hitler killed people for his reason, he seen them as inferior

The Catholic Church kills people because they fail to do process in determining whether or not a person is a witch.

I am not endorsing any of these, but the mormans rock!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (3)
9.68%
Virtual campus tours/open days (5)
16.13%
Live streaming events (1)
3.23%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (2)
6.45%
A uni comparison tool (10)
32.26%
An in-person event when available (10)
32.26%