Turn on thread page Beta

    does anyone know if it is possible to register for the a levels without registring with a college?

    You would need to register to sit the exams with an examinations centre which would take you, maybe a school of CFE.... It isn't absolutely essential to be part of an educational establishment to sit the exams.
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.