Turn on thread page Beta

i know sum ppl dont like unregistered users and i understand. but we have rights too! we usually make good posts and are always polite. i like these forums a lot but i am scared that being unregsitered will mean i have to leave. please let us stay and help our education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.j.g.)
    i know sum ppl dont like unregistered users and i understand. but we have rights too! we usually make good posts and are always polite. i like these forums a lot but i am scared that being unregsitered will mean i have to leave. please let us stay and help our education.
    So why don't you just register?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.j.g.)
    Solution: REGISTER.

You get the benefits of being able to PM other members instead of pestering them for their email addresses.

ReputationRep:
    Well if being unregistered means you have to leave....why wouldn't you want to register?

It does seem a bit strange to me to be unregistered and not be recognised at all, rather than register and establish a proper identity. But either way, I'm not all that bothered to be honest.

(Original post by Expression)
    Solution: REGISTER.

You get the benefits of being able to PM other members instead of pestering them for their email addresses.
    I've never done that mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.j.g)
    If you're so bothered about your 'education' then you would register, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.j.g)
    Hypothetically. If you ever needed to get in contact with someone from the board in private...

(Original post by gemgems89)
    If you're so bothered about your 'education' then you would register, mate.
    but i hear it is difficult to register

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.j.g)
    Takes about 2 minutes. Not very much to fill in at all - unlike some websites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.j.g)
    How is it difficult?
    You just press register, fill in a few detailes and bob's your uncle.

(Original post by gemgems89)
    How is it difficult?
    You just press register, fill in a few detailes and bob's your uncle.
    i dont want bob to be my uncle

Registering is stupid. Once you're registered, you're tagged to a name. You can't have any fun, you have to obey the rules, you have worry about not being banned, pleasing the mods, making friends, not upsetting people and sticking to your opinion. Frankly, it's not worth it. If you're unregistered, you're a free spirit and you can say, do and create what you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Registering is stupid. Once you're registered, you're tagged to a name. You can't have any fun, you have to obey the rules, you have worry about not being banned, pleasing the mods, making friends, not upsetting people and sticking to your opinion. Frankly, it's not worth it. If you're unregistered, you're a free spirit and you can say, do and create what you like.
    Dont forget the secret initiation test, you gotta do the hokey pokey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Dont forget the secret initiation test, you gotta do the hokey pokey.
    :confused: d just let me in straight... with a slap on the arse :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    :confused: d just let me in straight... with a slap on the arse :confused:
    Was that before or after he slipped that drug in your drink?

ReputationRep:
    if you have an opinion, but don't have the balls to say so and take responsibilty for it, then you just log off and post your reply as an unreg'd. simple as that.

also you kan have kool sigs

ReputationRep:
    Registering is stupid. Once you're registered, you're tagged to a name. You can't have any fun, you have to obey the rules, you have worry about not being banned, pleasing the mods, making friends, not upsetting people and sticking to your opinion.
    as an unreg you are tagged as a nuiscence maker, most people ignore them.

and you dont need to please the mods, we're much more lenient with people we know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregister)
    i dont want bob to be my uncle
    You don't? *disappointed*
    Too bad.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2003
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.