Turn on thread page Beta

Do ucas take ur 15 pund out ur bank as soon as they recieve ur form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I thought you pay your sixth-form/college, who pay UCAS a lump sum at the end of it all. That's how it happens at mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    If you sent the cheque with your form yes (in 5 working days).

If you sent it via an electronic method, your centre will ask for your money, possibly after they have sent the form in, but maybe will want the money before they send it. This very much depends on the Financial people at your centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    If you sent the cheque with your form yes (in 5 working days).

If you sent it via an electronic method, your centre will ask for your money, possibly after they have sent the form in, but maybe will want the money before they send it. This very much depends on the Financial people at your centre.
    our college makes you pay them before they send it... shows how much they trust us.....

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    our college makes you pay them before they send it... shows how much they trust us.....

lou xxx

our college wnt pay it. we have to pay by card!! even more trusting dnt ya think!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    our college wnt pay it. we have to pay by card!! even more trusting dnt ya think!!
    lol, i think my brother's school is like that as well (i have a twin)

lou xxx

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.