The Student Room Group
depends where you applied to eg oxford, yes. otherwise most likely not. i missed a word out ('the') from a sentence for my Law ps and i got offers from all my places. so no, but they will base the choice on the portfoolioolie
Reply 2
Thanks for the reassurance!! Its for Newcastle and I got in a right state because its my second time round and I'm now a mature student. I'm just hoping they won't go 'oh she can't even spell the artist correctly.. blah blah blah...'. Hopefully it will be ok! Thanks again!
Reply 3
i made sooo many mistakes..i even put that i do the geo for alevel when i do english instead. lol

but i dont think spelling mistakes arent that much of a big deal..
hey, u mite even stand out :biggrin:
I made a couple of mistakes on mine and still got offers :wink:
Reply 5
good luck have u got actpeted yet?
luce20
Right Ok, I handed my PS in today for route B, had it checked over several times and read it over many many times. I now have literally just picked up Georgia O'keeffe's book and realised I missed one f out!! Do you think they would pick up on something like that?? God damn personal statements and UCAS!!!!!

Its very unlikely they will have noticed and even IF they have, its not something they will hold against you, plus Route B courses arent even that popular are they? Not something to worry about.
Reply 7
Again, thanks for the reassurance!! I got my ucas postcard back the other day but nothing yet from Newcastle! Just hoping everything goes alright this time round, esp as this is my only choice.. but then again I suppose I can through ucas extra if i need to!
Reply 8
I'm sure there are far more interesting parts of your application than your spelling of one name :smile:

Don't worry about it. :smile:
They'll probably think of it as a typing error. Don't worry it's what you say in your ps more than the spelling

Latest

Trending

Trending