This discussion is closed.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
bump <--- that would have taken too long to compile to have been wasted to the depths of time.
No one will know who half the people are tho
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
Yeah true, I only know because the forum dried up one night last year and I went looking through the older threads. Do like this one though. One for the oldies of the forum
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think most are still active.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Haven't seen Mr. White for quite some time now.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Haven't seen Mr. White for quite some time now.
He was on the other day! Though seems to have disappeared again now.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Active, but not as prominent as they once were. I don't think I've seen 2776, chicken, lou p lou and a few others post in ages. If they do, their posts are swallowed up in the general flood of the newbies posting.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Active, but not as prominent as they once were. I don't think I've seen 2776, chicken, lou p lou and a few others post in ages. If they do, their posts are swallowed up in the general flood of the newbies posting.
they're still posting regularly, but less.

Particularly 2776.

Chicken can be found mostly in the subscriber forum.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Active, but not as prominent as they once were. I don't think I've seen 2776, chicken, lou p lou and a few others post in ages. If they do, their posts are swallowed up in the general flood of the newbies posting
I've seen Chicken recently and Lou P lou still used the forums a lot until she went on holiday. At least get your facts right before you blame everybody else again.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I've seen Chicken recently and Lou P lou still used the forums a lot until she went on holiday. At least get your facts right before you blame everybody else again.
It was just an observation. I'm not blaming people. Just in a rather nostalgic mood and no more uni work to get done. I think I'll go and watch this documentary on battleship evolution shortly though. Then the day care kids should be arriving and I'll have to get offline anyway.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
he didnt blame anyone in that post, he mearly said there was a flood of newbies posting, there are no connatations good or bad associated with that
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they're still posting regularly, but less.

Particularly 2776.

Chicken can be found mostly in the subscriber forum.
Nice, I'll get around to subscribing eventually. Don't spose you know why Ollie isn't as active as he used to be do you? Haven't seen him around much lately either, same with Adshur
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
he didnt blame anyone in that post, he mearly said there was a flood of newbies posting, there are no connatations good or bad associated with that
I think it's quite clear how against newbies/spamming he is. I'm not exactly looking for an argument so there's nothing to worry about.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Nice, I'll get around to subscribing eventually. Don't spose you know why Ollie isn't as active as he used to be do you? Haven't seen him around much lately either, same with Adshur
All the mods post alot less than they used to do, d hasnt posted for ages for example, ollie is around however adhsur is taking a break as I think a few things were getting to her, however I personally think she should not let them get to her
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thanks mate, glad someone saw it as it was intended
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
same with Adshur
We sent a couple of messages to eachother on this forum just yesterday, she is around in admist of the spam.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think it's quite clear how against newbies/spamming he is. I'm not exactly looking for an argument so there's nothing to worry about.
on the latter matter rightly so, however he did not express those sentiments in that post so there was no need to mention it
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Still do enjoy reading edders' little story though. Quite good
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ollie/Rushda come on almost daily, but post a lot less.
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i don't think he is agains newbies, spamming perhaps but that is done by everyone despite when you joined.
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
adhsur is taking a break as I think a few things were getting to her, however I personally think she should not let them get to her
She merely considered it and decided to stay.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (556)
50.36%
No (548)
49.64%

Watched Threads