Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    All the mods post alot less than they used to do, d hasnt posted for ages for example, ollie is around however adhsur is taking a break as I think a few things were getting to her, however I personally think she should not let them get to her
    *nods* always enjoyed reading her posts, she even stuck up for koloth when someone wanted him gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    She merely considered it and decided to stay.
    That is good to hear, she is a very valuable member

(Original post by Speciez99)
    That is good to hear, she is a very valuable member
    Indeed, as soon as i heard she was thinking of leaving i sent a PM asking her to reconsider, i doubt it made much effect on her decision but she did thank me for it at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Active, but not as prominent as they once were. I don't think I've seen 2776, chicken, lou p lou and a few others post in ages. If they do, their posts are swallowed up in the general flood of the newbies posting.
    I'm just reserving myself for something sueful on the forum, which you can see is declining into a new depth of lowness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    1:1 Now these are the names of the sons of Israel, who came into Egypt (every man and his household came with TIGTIG): 1:2 gemgems89, Saf!, tagzt, and Bigcnee, 1:3 vienna95, Mr White, and CurryADD.
    I always thought I deserved more of a mention.

(Original post by Mr White)
    I always thought I deserved more of a mention.
    Welcome back. How long had you been around when that was written, if made during your prime time here at UKL you would have had great mention, i can assure you.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back. How long had you been around when that was written, if made during your prime time here at UKL you would have had great mention, i can assure you.
    Welcome back? As you say.

I wasn't very popular at the time of this being written, being kind-of the antithesis to the compulsive niceness of edders. Perhaps the author was not a fan. I wonder who it was...

Indeed, i am aware that you don't know me, because i only joined in June as you can see, but i have heard much about you, especially from Sire and have looked at some of your past posts in a rather stalkerish manner, and am familiar with your 'work' - i've also ready the UKL history in the FAQ. I know you detest the spammy posts that people such as myself tend to make, but as an individual i don't think you'd necessarily find me particulary bad.

I wasn't very popular at the time of this being written, being kind-of the antithesis to the compulsive niceness of edders. Perhaps the author was not a fan. I wonder who it was...
    Well then, that's why you didn't get more of a mention.

ReputationRep:

Compulsive niceness? Gosh, I fancied myself as more of a Machiavelli type.

ReputationRep:
    Who was the authour of this thread again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Who was the authour of this thread again?
    I have my thoughts:

Mr White
    Bhaal85
    Edders
    Elpaw
    Endoscopier (sp)
    Sire
    Bloodhound?

Namely, the intelligent ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    I have my thoughts:

Mr White
    Bhaal85
    Edders
    Elpaw
    Endoscopier (sp)
    Sire
    Bloodhound?

Maybe even a disgruntled postal worker, with far too much time on their hands?

ReputationRep:
    I have my thoughts:

Mr White
    Bhaal85
    Edders
    Elpaw
    Endoscopier (sp)
    Sire
    Bloodhound?

hmmm, I couldn't imagine any of them writing it, maybe endoscopier because i think it was an intelligient member that no longer posts, but I'm sure that at the time of the awards, someone admitted to writing it. Bloodhound would never write that, he wouldn't bother to take the time to do so!

ReputationRep:
    Sire
    He wasn't even a member when it was written, and he wouldn't have the intelligence to construct that!

ReputationRep:
    ensocopier too wasnt around (unless he was lurking as unreg)

ReputationRep:
    Whoever created it deserves praise for wit and creativity
    I'm afraid I can't guess who it might have been; I've no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    ensocopier too wasnt around (unless he was lurking as unreg)
    (Original post by edders)
    Whoever created it deserves praise for wit and creativity
    I'm afraid I can't guess who it might have been; I've no idea.
    So it wasn't either of you!?

And isn't it sad that on a student forum you can only list a handful of intelligent members

(Original post by Kuz)
    And isn't it sad that on a student forum you can only list a handful of intelligent members
    I'm not stupid, i'm just not intelligent in this kind of way...(wit, vocabulary etc.)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not stupid, i'm just not intelligent in this kind of way...(wit, vocabulary etc.)
    Hunny did I say you were stupid? Notice I'm not on the list either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    So it wasn't either of you!?

it wasnt me.

i dont think it requires intelligence to write that, all you need is to replace all the names in the writings with names from the memberlist. theres probably even a website that will do it for you if you supply a list of names.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.