This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Has anyone heard that the new rumour going around the newspapers (but they arent allowed to publish it) is that Princess Di caught Charles getting it on with one of his servants, so he organised her death so it wouldnt come out into the open. She knew too much in other words. How else did she know that she was gonna die? Those letters really did look like her handwriting.

What do other people think about this?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Has anyone heard that the new rumour going around the newspapers (but they arent allowed to publish it) is that Princess Di caught Charles getting it on with one of his servants, so he organised her death so it wouldnt come out into the open. She knew too much in other words. How else did she know that she was gonna die? Those letters really did look like her handwriting.

What do other people think about this?
:yawn:

Let the b***h rest in peace (ie I have zero respect for the women when she was alive or dead but even I find this persistant rumour mongering a disgusting way to treat her)
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)

Let the b***h rest in peace (ie I have zero respect for the women when she was alive or dead but even I find this persistant rumour mongering a disgusting way to treat her)
pencil queen, we are suprisingly in agreement today.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)

But what do you think about the rumour? I know she's dead, but if you disconnect yourself from the emotion, what do you think about the story?
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
But what do you think about the rumour? I know she's dead, but if you disconnect yourself from the emotion, what do you think about the story?
entire fabrication.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
entire fabrication.
Exactly

This is starting to get worried - would you like me to **** off the tories a little ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads