why are we all on this planet?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i think its stupid when you ask someone that believes in god, who made god?and they say "hes always been there" of course thats not true. who crated god?then who created the person who created god?and so on??
Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
The meaning of life is to have children. End of.

Why we're here, nobody knows. We can only ever guess.
Big Bang
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
i think its stupid when you ask someone that believes in god, who made god?and they say "hes always been there" of course thats not true. who crated god?then who created the person who created god?and so on??
Well it isn't as stupid as you think. Because I could ask you who created the universe? And then who created the big-bang? Same thing really.
ADAM AND EVE
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
We Evolved From Adam And Eve In The Garden Of Eden. I Hate Evolutionists They Are So Wrong! I Don't Understand How Anyone Cannot Believe In God!
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yes i know that im not just having a dig at religious people, i just mean that say for instance "something" created the world" who created that something, it cant of just been there!and so on!it does my head in trying to think about it!
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ADAM AND EVE)
We Evolved From Adam And Eve In The Garden Of Eden. I Hate Evolutionists They Are So Wrong! I Don't Understand How Anyone Cannot Believe In God!
Haha.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I believe that religion is a concept which has evolved in the same way as man.
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Haha.
Laugh all you want you are the one that will burn for eternity in hell for not believing in God. Do you think I care?
Big Bang
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
yes i know that im not just having a dig at religious people, i just mean that say for instance "something" created the world" who created that something, it cant of just been there!and so on!it does my head in trying to think about it!
Yeah I know what u mean, but i'm just trying to say that noone can be 100% certain about anything really.

Question for any1 who knows:

If anyone knows this I have always wondered, what is there outside of the universe? What I mean is, when you get to the edge of the universe what is there outside it? It can't be nothing there must be something. This probably sound stupid but is it just some kind of wall or what?
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adam and Eve)
Laugh all you want you are the one that will burn for eternity in hell for not believing in God. Do you think I care?
The only definition given about hell in the bible is that of 'an eternity without god'. No reference is made to there being burning of any kind. I dont believe in god and so dont believe that I am with him now. Therefore, I already exist in an eternity without god and so that would mean I'm already in hell. And to be honest, it's really rather pleasant, thank you.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it scares me so i dont like thinking bout it!
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
The only definition given about hell in the bible is that of 'an eternity without god'. No reference is made to there being burning of any kind. I dont believe in god and so dont believe that I am with him now. Therefore, I already exist in an eternity without god and so that would mean I'm already in hell. And to be honest, it's really rather pleasant, thank you.
You are wrong. What about the references to the 'lake of fire' and 'burning in the sea of flames for eternity'. Basically it's like being burned alive forever! Do realy want that to happen to you? No? Then I suggest you find God and confess your sins to the Church.
Big Bang
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
it scares me so i dont like thinking bout it!
It doesn't scare me really, but thinking about stuff like that gives me a headache though.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You are wrong. What about the references to the 'lake of fire' and 'burning in the sea of flames for eternity'. Basically it's like being burned alive forever! Do realy want that to happen to you? No? Then I suggest you find God and confess your sins to the Church.
You are one brainwashed *******. How can you base the foundation of your beliefs on a single book.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*bangs head against wall*

this is why christians get a bad name for themselves (and i am one!).... God is meant to love and forgive everyone regardless of their faith (galations 3:28- i had to learn that one for my gcse RS, go look it up)

lou xxx
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yes but it scares me because no-one actually no's or probably will ever be 100% sure what happens when we die. its like when i think about the universe and people saying its infinitive, thats weird to!its like the universe is a big huge box, but then there will always be something outside the box creating a new bigger universe and so on!if you get what i mean!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You are one brainwashed *******. How can you base the foundation of your beliefs on a single book.
That's downright disrespectful. You shouldn't challenge someone's beliefs like that, because they may disrespect yours. Tolerate and respect other people and you won't have to defend your own beliefs.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And this is what I find most sickening about christianity. The fact that they believe that homosexuality is wrong, and that it is temptation from the devil. I simply refuse to believe this and think it is offensive to the gay community.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
That's downright disrespectful. You shouldn't challenge someone's beliefs like that, because they may disrespect yours. Tolerate and respect other people and you won't have to defend your own beliefs.
*apologises*
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And this is what I find most sickening about christianity. The fact that they believe that homosexuality is wrong, and that it is temptation from the devil. I simply refuse to believe this and think it is offensive to the gay community.
Yeah well that's a two-thousand-year-old rule irrelevant to today's society. Any modern-day Christian who opposes homosexuality is disrespectful and narrow-minded.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (385)
32.11%
No (814)
67.89%

Watched Threads