Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Yeah well that's a two-thousand-year-old rule irrelevant to today's society. Any modern-day Christian who opposes homosexuality is disrespectful and narrow-minded.
Well, we had a debate today and all of the christians had this view.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Well, we had a debate today and all of the christians had this view.
Which view is that?
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Which view is that?
That is is the temptation of the devil.
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
And this is what I find most sickening about christianity. The fact that they believe that homosexuality is wrong, and that it is temptation from the devil. I simply refuse to believe this and think it is offensive to the gay community.

Hold on a minute HAHA. Who has even said anything about christianty believeing homosexuality is wrong on here? Oh thats right, anyone mentions Christianity and then the connotations of this lead to someone crying homosexual persecution. Nobody said anything about homosexuals, so why have you all of a sudden said this? I was merely saying that you will burn in hell for your blasphemy. Thats all, nothing about homosexualty.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That is is the temptation of the devil.
How the hell can they say anything about the devil??? The devil does not promote love between people not matter their gender. He does promote intolerance, ignorance and one-mindedness. I wonder what these people have to say about racism. Is being a different colour a temptation of the devil? They are discriminating, and that is the work of the devil.

I speak hypothetically since I am an agnostic...
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
You are one brainwashed *******. How can you base the foundation of your beliefs on a single book.

Because it is my religion. You must have beliefs? Maybe, for you, science is your religion. I might have grounds to srgue that you are 'brainwashed' if that is indeed the case.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adam and Eve)
Hold on a minute HAHA. Who has even said anything about christianty believeing homosexuality is wrong on here? Oh thats right, anyone mentions Christianity and then the connotations of this lead to someone crying homosexual persecution. Nobody said anything about homosexuals, so why have you all of a sudden said this? I was merely saying that you will burn in hell for your blasphemy. Thats all, nothing about homosexualty.
I didn't say it was mentioned on this forum. I said it was mentioned at school. And no I will not be burning in hell, although I do admit that I would rather be cremated than burried. I will be dead.
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Because it is my religion. You must have beliefs? Maybe, for you, science is your religion. I might have grounds to srgue that you are 'brainwashed' if that is indeed the case.
Are you for real?
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Science is my passion, not my religion.
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered1)
Are you for real?
Yes I am. And although you don't think so, Jesus is too. So find Jesus.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Where can he be found? Have you ever met him?
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
You will all burn in the sea of flames for eternity, you had best find Jesus and call upon God before the day of judgement. Before it is too late. Burn for eternity.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You will all burn in the sea of flames for eternity, you had best find Jesus and call upon God before the day of judgement. Before it is too late. Burn for eternity.
You're not that loser that walks down Oxford Street on his megaphone: "You are a sinner. Join Jesus and be a winner!", are you? He is a tosser!
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Where can he be found? Have you ever met him?

Yes he is a part of me and everyone for he is the holy spirit. You will burn and be cripled with agony for eternity unless you cleanse your sins and call upon God. Find Jesus.
Unregis
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I don't think you realise how ridiculous that sounds. But I suppose, if something's said to you over and over and over, your brain eventually becomes accustomed to it and may even accept it. I've read the bible, I know the bible. I know its inconsistencies and I know it's a load of crap.
Adam and Eve
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
You're not that loser that walks down Oxford Street on his megaphone: "You are a sinner. Join Jesus and be a winner!", are you? He is a tosser!
No but your blasphemy will lead to your painful demise in the lake of fire. God bless.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
With all due respect, you make me laugh. I can't believe that christianity works upon the principle of trying to scare people into believing in it. Oh and by the way, can you surf the sea of flames?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No but your blasphemy will lead to your painful demise in the lake of fire. God bless.
Hope it does. I had a good life!
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes he is a part of me and everyone for he is the holy spirit. You will burn and be cripled with agony for eternity unless you cleanse your sins and call upon God. Find Jesus.
Right. So Jesus is a part of you, and if he is supposed to be a good man, then why do you keep threatening me with a fate of burning in agony for eternity in hell.
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
With all due respect, you make me laugh. I can't believe that christianity works upon the principle of trying to scare people into believing in it. Oh and by the way, can you surf the sea of flames?
Yes you can, according to Beachath 1:76.

And thou shalt suft upon the firey deep with thy board of plastic. For He gave unto evil the means and waves of horror.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.16%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.32%
Live streaming events (51)
8.73%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.42%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.29%
An in-person event when available (129)
22.09%