Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adam and Eve)
No but your blasphemy will lead to your painful demise in the lake of fire. God bless.
You are not even consistent. Is it a lake or a sea? Make you mind up!
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 234543)
Yes you can, according to Beachath 1:76.

And thou shalt suft upon the firey deep with thy board of plastic. For He gave unto evil the means and waves of horror.

*laughs*
Bumblebee3
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To eat and have sex. Trust me, I'm an anthropologist.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Haz)
Hmm I believe to survive and make babies is what you mean (well it's what I think anyway...)

As animals our main purpose is to prolong the existence of our species. This is achieved through our survival and procreational instincts, by which all our actions are motivavted in some way. We make friends so that we have allies if ever our lives come under threat. The pursuit for wealth is survival-motivated. And of course we all want to have sex...
Unreg
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Hmm I believe to survive and make babies is what you mean (well it's what I think anyway...)

As animals our main purpose is to prolong the existence of our species. This is achieved through our survival and procreational instincts, by which all our actions are motivavted in some way. We make friends so that we have allies if ever our lives come under threat. The pursuit for wealth is survival-motivated. And of course we all want to have sex...

I don't. I'm not bothered really. Honestly. So I kind of undermine your argument. If procreation is so important everyone would want to have sex.
Unregi
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Haz)

I don't want to have sex or eat that much so...? Wheres your argument now then?
Unregistered4
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregi)
I don't want to have sex or eat that much so...? Wheres your argument now then?
In your family-less funeral and in your coffin.
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago

wot a good job of
prolonging the existance of our species
we're doing, i mean all we do is create pollution and squander all natural resouces, once the're all used up we'll just roll over and die!
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered4)
In your family-less funeral and in your coffin.
I'm not that bothered if there is anyone at my funeral I won't know about it anyway i'll be dead. So what about people that aren't bothered about having sex how do you explain that if procreation is so important you can't!
jstringer
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered1)
I'm not that bothered if there is anyone at my funeral I won't know about it anyway i'll be dead. So what about people that aren't bothered about having sex how do you explain that if procreation is so important you can't!
Genetic screwups!
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jstringer)
Genetic screwups!
So all you care about in life is trying to get your **** in da pussy? Thats all you care about? You can't explain. Evolution is a fallacy
jstringer
Report 16 years ago
So all you care about in life is trying to get your **** in da pussy? Thats all you care about? You can't explain. Evolution is a fallacy
thats not all but its a major part, I also want to better myself and have a good prfesional life as well!
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
That's all most people care about really. Humans are programmed that way. When you're older and get over your bulimia condition, you will think the same.
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere)
That's all most people care about really. Humans are programmed that way. When you're older and get over your bulimia condition, you will think the same.
Bulimia? I dont care about sex honestly I don't not really. If I met someone that I loved and stuff then great but I'm not really that bothered really. Maybe I just have a low libido but i'm not really bothered at all.
Unregisteghj
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Thou shalt not blaspheme. It is the root of all evil. Also- Sex is wrong other than for reproduction. Celibacy is the only true pleasure in life. It is the way forward. Trust me, I am a 49 year old man who has had these views since I was a young boy. And now look at me! I have no urges or desires. I feel free. Follow me. Follow me I beg of you. You can experience the same. Find Jesus! Find him!
Cliff
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregisteghj)
Thou shalt not blaspheme. It is the root of all evil. Also- Sex is wrong other than for reproduction. Celibacy is the only true pleasure in life. It is the way forward. Trust me, I am a 49 year old man who has had these views since I was a young boy. And now look at me! I have no urges or desires. I feel free. Follow me. Follow me I beg of you. You can experience the same. Find Jesus! Find him!
You're not Cliff Richard by any chance are you?
Unregistejkj
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cliff)
You're not Cliff Richard by any chance are you?
No. But he is a good man. I can help you to be like him if you just search for the real truth and follow my advice.

1) Read the Bible many times over. If you are tempted to put the book down then rid your polluted mind of such thoughts and read until the message of god is drilled into your head.

2)Pray at least once an hour and spread the word like a virus.

3) Cut yourself with a sharp blade to punish yourself for every time you have masturbated. If this means killing yourself then so be it.
Cliff
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistejkj)
No. But he is a good man. I can help you to be like him if you just search for the real truth and follow my advice.

1) Read the Bible many times over. If you are tempted to put the book down then rid your polluted mind of such thoughts and read until the message of god is drilled into your head.

2)Pray at least once an hour and spread the word like a virus.

3) Cut yourself with a sharp blade to punish yourself for every time you have masturbated. If this means killing yourself then so be it.

pmsl
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fonz)
dont you ppl sumtimes wonder why we are here or if there is some kind of power beond the human? we work, study, eat, sleep etc etc...., but do we ever think about the reason for being on this planet?
just think about it ..........
This is the only planet with chocolate - it's a good enough reason for me
jstringer
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
This is the only planet with chocolate - it's a good enough reason for me
nice answer but any plannet that can potentially support life could potentially have chocolate!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (69)
53.08%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.77%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.38%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads