Turn on thread page Beta

best tv series ever are...... watch

ReputationRep:
    what do u rekon the best tv series? married with childeren, southpark, fresh prince of bel air, friends, will and grace, the wayns bros etc etc etc
    have your say..............

ReputationRep:
    one of my favs is Red Dwarf. possibly the funnyest series ever. can't wait for the movie.

ReputationRep:
    the office, because it ended on a high.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Black Books
    Spaced
    Pheonix Nights
    Scrubs

ReputationRep:
    oh yer, forgot about Phoniex Nights. i've got a funny story about that. i was drunk with afew of my mates in the pub, and we had afew southeners in the pub with us. after a while one of me mates shouted "GRALIC BREAD", and we all started shouting it. and the southeners didn't get it.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Dude)
    oh yer, forgot about Phoniex Nights. i've got a funny story about that. i was drunk with afew of my mates in the pub, and we had afew southeners in the pub with us. after a while one of me mates shouted "GRALIC BREAD", and we all started shouting it. and the southeners didn't get it.
    Careful my husband is from about as far south as you can get (Bournemouth) and he loves pheonix nights - and he gets "Garlic...Bread?"...it's not a southern/northern thing.

ReputationRep:
    american ones i watch are: friends, er, scrubs, frasier, southpark, satc, simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    notting can beat the old al bundy. married with childeren ma fav tv serie. that old shoe sales man makes me laff all day long lol. his feet smell, he got a red headed wife who steals money from him, he hates his childeren , he scored 5 touchdown at polkhigh when he was a young football player but still tells this to everyone he meets altho they dont even care lol, he goes to the nude bar, he wears 3 weeks old underwear , he got an old dodge which he makes his childeren push for him so he can ride in it. that al bundy the shoe sales men. lol

ReputationRep:
    i kinda like teachers and friends! soooo kool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Careful my husband is from about as far south as you can get (Bournemouth) and he loves pheonix nights - and he gets "Garlic...Bread?"...it's not a southern/northern thing.
    sorry. what i was meaning, was that Peter Kay does northen humor. you no, very quick.

ReputationRep:
    Sopranos, 24 and Scrubs.

24 is genius.

ReputationRep:
    crystal maze, due south and more or less all of the ones which have already been mentioned....

Oh yeah and you can't miss the adventures of superman!

I can't believe nobody already mentioned the Crystal maze! It was a legend of a program....

ReputationRep:
    Married with children.
    South Park.
    Seinfeld.
    Friends.
    The Simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    simpsons
    frasier
    ER

they are more, cant think what at the mo

The best has to be 'Family Guy', if you have never seen it, you are missing out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    The best has to be 'Family Guy', if you have never seen it, you are missing out.
    yeh, sorry. add family guy and 24 to my list

ReputationRep:
    I like Buffy- The series is good 2!

ReputationRep:
    Friends
    ER
    Charmed
    CSI
    Angel

ReputationRep:
    can i also add coupling.

ReputationRep:
    Iys about time someone mentioned Buffy. That is the best tv program ever.

There are Simpsons, Family Guy, Buffy, 24, Alias

and Angel and Futurama are good, Ive heard things about US shows like The West Wing. Whats that like? :s

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.