This discussion is closed.
mjf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hi, has anyone done a psychology questionnaire before who could give me some hints and tips? I have to have 4-8 questions for 2mo evening, and a rough plan, but Im not quite sure where to start...
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Here are some tips I could give you:

- try to make your questions closed ones because if you have open questions, then it will be difficult later to summarise your data since most of it will be qualitative data
- try to avoid giving any ambiguous questions so that they can provide quick answers
- don't provide questions which seem to favour towards something. eg.Don't you agree that abortion is evil and should be outlawed?
- always ask whether they want to remain anonymous or not. And also tell them that their feedback will be treated with confidentiality.
mjf
Rep:
?
(Original post by jediknight007)

- try to make your questions closed ones because if you have open questions, then it will be difficult later to summarise your data since most of it will be qualitative data
- try to avoid giving any ambiguous questions so that they can provide quick answers
- don't provide questions which seem to favour towards something. eg.Don't you agree that abortion is evil and should be outlawed?
- always ask whether they want to remain anonymous or not. And also tell them that their feedback will be treated with confidentiality.
Have you done a psychology questionnaire?
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)

in my experiment all my participants were kept anonymous
mjf
Rep:
?
(Original post by edders)
in my experiment all my participants were kept anonymous
what was your questionnaire on? could I read it?
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by mjf)
what was your questionnaire on? could I read it?
it wasnt a questionnaire it was a lab experiment. but still i asked participants for some info beforehand to try and keep a record of confounding variables.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (497)
51.45%
No (469)
48.55%

Watched Threads