The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Unregistered
hi, I'm a first year medic. Any sixth formers out there wanna know what it's like?

Yea..I've applied to UCL, Kings, Queen Mary's Peninsula. Which medical medical school are you in? Do you get much spare time?
Reply 2
jndikum
Yea..I've applied to UCL, Kings, Queen Mary's Peninsula. Which medical medical school are you in? Do you get much spare time?

LOL.
Reply 3
jndikum

I know some people at medical school (first year). Yes you do get spare time and they tend to go out 3-4 evenings a week although they do have to work very hard. I suppose it depends how well you manage your time and if you like spending most of the day in bed or actually get on with work.
Reply 4
Unregistered
hi, I'm a first year medic. Any sixth formers out there wanna know what it's like?

Whats it like?
Reply 5
NikNak
I know some people at medical school (first year). Yes you do get spare time and they tend to go out 3-4 evenings a week although they do have to work very hard. I suppose it depends how well you manage your time and if you like spending most of the day in bed or actually get on with work.

I vouch for bed.
Reply 6
Petrozzi
I vouch for bed.

me too lol :biggrin:
Reply 7
I have applied to do medicine at Nottingham, Birmingham, Cardiff and Peninsula. I'd love to hear about it. Where do you go? I suppose I just want to know that you are enjoying it and that it is all managable. It's quite scary but I really want to do it. There seems so much competition that it depresses me, everyone thinks I'm a dead cert to get in though.
Reply 8
Which medic school are you in?
Man applying for medic really kills ur confidence. I only got one offer.
Reply 9
I'm thinking of leeds or bristol, does anybody go there, if so wats it like
Reply 10
Unregistered

which uni do u study in?? wat gcse and a levels grades did u get???
Reply 11
I'm a 3rd year at Notts if anyone has any questions
Reply 12
IZZY!
which uni do u study in?? wat gcse and a levels grades did u get???

Guys, this was posted months ago - if he hasn't registered, he'll be long gone.

I'm a first year medic at Cambridge, if anyone really needs to know. Izzy, stop obsessing over grades.
Snuff it.
Reply 14
What Is It Like Does Ne One Really Actually Go?
Helenia
Guys, this was posted months ago - if he hasn't registered, he'll be long gone.

I'm a first year medic at Cambridge, if anyone really needs to know. Izzy, stop obsessing over grades.

thats right! get in there and sort em out.
Reply 16
What is this? A congregation of medics...

if only - no this is a convention of pretentious lollygaggers.
Kurdt Morello
if only - no this is a convention of pretentious lollygaggers.

indeedy, but so it the whole board
Reply 19
kimmybabe
What Is It Like Does Ne One Really Actually Go?

Yes; me, DanMushMan and joyabbott all do. There are some more about as well.

Yeah, we have a tendency to get cliquey. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending