Turn on thread page Beta

hi, I'm a first year medic. Any sixth formers out there wanna know what it's like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    hi, I'm a first year medic. Any sixth formers out there wanna know what it's like?
    Yea..I've applied to UCL, Kings, Queen Mary's Peninsula. Which medical medical school are you in? Do you get much spare time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    Yea..I've applied to UCL, Kings, Queen Mary's Peninsula. Which medical medical school are you in? Do you get much spare time?
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    I know some people at medical school (first year). Yes you do get spare time and they tend to go out 3-4 evenings a week although they do have to work very hard. I suppose it depends how well you manage your time and if you like spending most of the day in bed or actually get on with work.

Whats it like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I know some people at medical school (first year). Yes you do get spare time and they tend to go out 3-4 evenings a week although they do have to work very hard. I suppose it depends how well you manage your time and if you like spending most of the day in bed or actually get on with work.
    I vouch for bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    I vouch for bed.
    me too lol

I have applied to do medicine at Nottingham, Birmingham, Cardiff and Peninsula. I'd love to hear about it. Where do you go? I suppose I just want to know that you are enjoying it and that it is all managable. It's quite scary but I really want to do it. There seems so much competition that it depresses me, everyone thinks I'm a dead cert to get in though.

ReputationRep:
    Which medic school are you in?
    Man applying for medic really kills ur confidence. I only got one offer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of leeds or bristol, does anybody go there, if so wats it like

ReputationRep:
    which uni do u study in?? wat gcse and a levels grades did u get???

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 3rd year at Notts if anyone has any questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    which uni do u study in?? wat gcse and a levels grades did u get???
    Guys, this was posted months ago - if he hasn't registered, he'll be long gone.

I'm a first year medic at Cambridge, if anyone really needs to know. Izzy, stop obsessing over grades.

ReputationRep:
    Snuff it.

ReputationRep:
    What Is It Like Does Ne One Really Actually Go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Guys, this was posted months ago - if he hasn't registered, he'll be long gone.

I'm a first year medic at Cambridge, if anyone really needs to know. Izzy, stop obsessing over grades.
    thats right! get in there and sort em out.

ReputationRep:
    What is this? A congregation of medics...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    if only - no this is a convention of pretentious lollygaggers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    if only - no this is a convention of pretentious lollygaggers.
    indeedy, but so it the whole board

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmybabe)
    What Is It Like Does Ne One Really Actually Go?
    Yes; me, DanMushMan and joyabbott all do. There are some more about as well.

(Original post by 2776)
    Yeah, we have a tendency to get cliquey. :rolleyes:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.