This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Does anyone have ideas for i play i have to do about issues like smoking, bullying,lying and things like that.
ANY ideas!!

please

thankyou
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Does anyone have ideas for i play i have to do about issues like smoking, bullying,lying and things like that.
ANY ideas!!

please

thankyou
act something out that shows people smoking, or think of some friends lying to each other and act it out. I don't exactly know what you have to do, be more specific.
shinin star
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
ANY ideas!!

please

thankyou
Do something on the consequences of smoking I did a play simular to this a couple of years ago. It focused on this main character who started on the soft drugs like cigarrettes then progressed on to harder drugs, it got to the point were he couldnt say no to anything. The play also covered two senarios of how the main character's life could turn out firstly if he didnt stop and secondly if he did. The plays main focus was about saying no to drugs but I suppose you could try to relate that to what your doing

ps that bbc programme about bullying that was on last week might help
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (201)
52.48%
No (182)
47.52%

Watched Threads