Turn on thread page Beta

Help watch

Announcements

Does anyone have ideas for i play i have to do about issues like smoking, bullying,lying and things like that.
    ANY ideas!!

please

thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Does anyone have ideas for i play i have to do about issues like smoking, bullying,lying and things like that.
    ANY ideas!!

please

thankyou
    act something out that shows people smoking, or think of some friends lying to each other and act it out. I don't exactly know what you have to do, be more specific.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    ANY ideas!!

please

thankyou
    Do something on the consequences of smoking I did a play simular to this a couple of years ago. It focused on this main character who started on the soft drugs like cigarrettes then progressed on to harder drugs, it got to the point were he couldnt say no to anything. The play also covered two senarios of how the main character's life could turn out firstly if he didnt stop and secondly if he did. The plays main focus was about saying no to drugs but I suppose you could try to relate that to what your doing

ps that bbc programme about bullying that was on last week might help

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.