The Student Room Group
Well just an a level in Spanish wouldnt get you very far. But if you went on to do a degree in it you could works for lots of different companies translating stuff. Also a lot of language graduates go on to work in media because of the transferable skills. So really theyre lots to choose from
philip2004
Hi i have no A'levels as i went into travel and tourism at college but i am starting to think that my coice of doing cabin crew isnt for me so i would have to do 2 years at college then if i did spanish i am still not sure what job i can get and whether its better to go on to a degree after that or would a levels be enough for a good career.

i once had a boss who comes from portugal, he had a degree in spanish, and a degree in tourism, and i can tell you where he has been working last 5 years
www.oneandonlyresorts.com at kanuhura as F&B director
www.rosewoodhotels.com at dharmagwansa indonesia as Resident Manager, and Las Ventanas al Paraiso Mexico as Managing Director
Reply 3
philip2004
Hi i have no A'levels as i went into travel and tourism at college but i am starting to think that my coice of doing cabin crew isnt for me so i would have to do 2 years at college then if i did spanish i am still not sure what job i can get and whether its better to go on to a degree after that or would a levels be enough for a good career.

No one expects a Spanish exposition.
Reply 4
thanks for your help

Latest

Trending

Trending