The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone have any thoughts?
Reply 2
oxford.... its a beautiful city.... prestigious....traditional and not 2 mention the outstanding einsteins individuals that go there!!! although i would think that night life there isnt all that great...
Oxford or Cambridge...perhaps Cambridge since its apparently more flexible....
Reply 4
Anything beside oxbridge?
Reply 5
ADREAM
Anything beside oxbridge?

I heart durham....mostly
Reply 6
de monfort

i'm actually being serious, it's nice there
Try the search button.
its hard to say as most people have only been to one/none yet for the amount of time you need to make a judgement
Reply 9
Cambridge. There are a lot of easy girls there, but I'd imagine that's the case at most universities.
Oxford.
I fell in love in it. :suith:
Reply 11
magpie19
oxford.... its a beautiful city.... prestigious....traditional and not 2 mention the outstanding einsteins individuals that go there!!! although i would think that night life there isnt all that great...

meh im in my final year of sixth form at oxford, going to canbridge next year. Oxfords nightlife is certianly a lot better than what ive seen of cambridge..... its quite good, a few good clubs, plenty of pubs, although obv not the vast selection of the likes of nottingham or birmingham.
Reply 12
tames valliey
Let me help you OP... the general order will be
Oxford
Cambridge
Oxford
Cambridge
Oxford
Cambridge
Something in the top 5
some more oxbridge
a joke - thames valley or lincoln
some more oxbridge
something in the top 5
Reply 14
nightlife-sussex/brighton
Institution-oxbridge
campus-?
East London uni ,it's full of creative types ,interesting ,and the campus in east london is amazing with underground R'n'B clubs ,and the access to london directly with camden only a few stops away!! I wish i went there.
Cambridge
Reply 17
steed999
nightlife-sussex/brighton
Institution-oxbridge
campus-?

The nightlife in Cambridge is top class. I've also heard Manchester is good for that sort of thing. So jealous that my ex-gf lives in that city now. I might move back and get a job there.
dramaminedreams
Let me help you OP... the general order will be
Oxford
Cambridge
Oxford
Cambridge
Oxford
Cambridge
Something in the top 5
some more oxbridge
a joke - thames valley or lincoln
some more oxbridge
something in the top 5

I wouldn't go to either if i was paid to!! how dull and boring that would be ,oh my ,I see enough of 'hooray henries ' where I am .
Reply 19
CambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridge:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending