This discussion is closed.
TIGTIG
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Sasha)
I do...Russian....Why?
WOW you can speak russian and english.I've always wanted to learn Russian nowhere I've lived teaches it only french or german. I can read the russian alphabet it's easy I can speak some (kak az ne zenya)(ya angleechanski ti zenya a ya charsoshat) russian and bulgarian.Hey can you teach me please.I think what I've said at the top is bulgarian I dont know oh yeah can you please tell me what this means tavou matt vali oshtal someone shouted it at me.
Sasha
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
I think what I've said at the top is bulgarian I dont know oh yeah can you please tell me what this means someone shouted it at me.
Sorry...I don't know Bulgarian...=)))

"Tavou matt vali oshtal" the same that "твою мать, отвали"...English - F*ck off...Actually we've got a lot of swear words...I dunno what is 'oshtal', probably you made mistake.
maljosh
Report 17 years ago
Never liked those who teach swear words others...

Sasha, ty gde zhiviosh xot',

Geezer,if you wanna learn russian lang get yourself a dictionary, lol.
Sasha
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by maljosh)

I know...just translated
Приветик...Я в Chiswick... а ты?
Как тебя зовут?
maljosh
Report 17 years ago
Eto gde v Anglii ili gde etot Chiswich naxoditsia?.. ne razu ne slishal takogo gorada... ja v gorode bitlov, uk konechno zhe...
Sasha
Report 17 years ago
Eto gde v Anglii ili gde etot Chiswich naxoditsia?.. ne razu ne slishal takogo gorada... ja v gorode bitlov, uk konechno zhe...
эт в Лондоне...на западе
Битлов эт где? :confused:
Зовут-то тебя как?
TIGTIG
Rep:
?

HA WHATEVER I'VE NEVER SEEN A ENGLISH-RUSSIAN DICTIONARY BEING SOLD IN AN ENGLISH BOOK SHOP ITS JUST FRENCH DUTCH SPANISH AND GERMAN DICTIONARIES I'VE SEEN AND TO BUY ONLINE YOU NEED TO GIVE CREDIT CARD DETIALS I'M NOT THAT TRUSTING
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
how come you know some russian
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sasha)

"Tavou matt vali oshtal" the same that "твою мать, отвали"...English - F*ck off...Actually we've got a lot of swear words...I dunno what is 'oshtal', probably you made mistake.
oshtal i think i meant poshtdal
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sasha)

really you dont know a bit of it of bulgarian ,it would be easy for you though.If a Russian person learns bulgarian that would be like an english person learning french no problem yeah so you must know a little more than me
TIGTIG
Rep:
?

I have there is only so much a dictionary can teach what about the grammer like here in englad we say green coat in france they would say coat green I've translated russian and found the english translation very abstact for example Зачем тебе русский язык нужен?= What for Russian is necessary for you. That doesnt make sense to me so tell me how does a dictionary teach me because I know the alpabet the edmarks were hard to master
Sasha
Report 17 years ago
Oooh...you've a lot of questions...
I swear there is a lot of different russian dictionaries...just don't be lasy and go to the big book's shop...ask assistance if you stuck
Bulgarian is very similar to russian...like most of the Slavonic languages...
I can understand some but not when person speaks quickly like normal...
Ukrainian is the easiest...that where russian came from.
If you like russian why don't you get a teacher?
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I seem to remember Mr White being Russian (or Latvian or something). I think he's disappeared, though.
Sasha
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered1)
I seem to remember Mr White being Russian (or Latvian or something). I think he's disappeared, though.
hem...
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered1)
I seem to remember Mr White being Russian (or Latvian or something).
Yes, Latvian.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
Yeah ive asked loads of times I know elpaw is polish I asked if he could teach me some and i got know reply I've been looking for some one who can speak fluent russian or bulgarian
I'm sorry for not replying, ive been busy. no, i cant teach you polish, because i am a crap teacher and wouldn't know where to begin.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sasha)
Oooh...you've a lot of questions...
I swear there is a lot of different russian dictionaries...just don't be lasy and go to the big book's shop...ask assistance if you stuck
Bulgarian is very similar to russian...like most of the Slavonic languages...
I can understand some but not when person speaks quickly like normal...
Ukrainian is the easiest...that where russian came from.
If you like russian why don't you get a teacher?
I have a russian dictionary.Ha I'am not lazy I have looked every where Manchester book shops are rubbish.Most dictionaries i have picked up are very limited in conten.Yeah I know some Ukrainian too.Ha manchester schools only teach french german and spanish REALLY I know the univercity teaches Russian but I would have to have an A level in Russian.How can I do that when no school or college near me teaches it.Where do you surgest I look for a teacher.HA SLOVONIC LANGUAGES ARE QUITE FAST I HAVE A TAPE OF BULGARIAN THEY HAVE NO RUSSIAN ONE I THOUGHT HEY I'LL TRY BULGARIAN,WELL I CAN ORDER AND RESERVE A HOTEL ROOM AND ASK WHAT IS YOUR NAME. I ALSO HAVE NOTICED LETTER SOUND VARY DEPENDING WHAT SLAVONIC LANGUAGE YOU LOOK AT LIKE THE EDMARKS AND THE BACKWARD N's HA I UNDERSTAND THE ALPHABET THOUGH
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
I'm sorry for not replying, ive been busy. no, i cant teach you polish, because i am a crap teacher and wouldn't know where to begin.
No problem.Your not a teacher,I should have not been pushy. I just wanted to know who could speak Russian, or if they knew where I could go to learn it. I did'nt expect tutoring or anything even though I have asked people,could they teach me.What I meant to ask was could people tell me some phrases, I would come across.Ha I did'nt know what language polish was now I know,alot of Russian people learn it to grasp the latin alphabet.so thank you.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr White)
Yes, Latvian.
Well Mr white.I did not know that Latvians spoke russian.Ha I read your biography that very much describes me and you know what spooky your only 2 days younger LOL.
Tub Girl
Report 17 years ago
I can't speak Russian
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads