Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we just started our science cwk, the teacher chose the groups we r goin 2 work in, and i've ended up with this really, really, really annoying group

wot do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    we just started our science cwk, the teacher chose the groups we r goin 2 work in, and i've ended up with this really, really, really annoying group

wot do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :mad:
    You just have to get on with it - there is nothing you can do to change it - may as well try and get on with them as it is easier then having them not liking you while you do your project.

ReputationRep:
    dats not the only problem
    u c, i do all da work they mess around,,, it's annoying if they come out with better grades!!!
    ( it's only a group of 5)

ReputationRep:
    ask your teacher to swap, or find a group with one of theyre friends in, ask them if they'd like to swap, then swap without telling the teacher and then they'll think you've always been in that group.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    dats not the only problem
    u c, i do all da work they mess around,,, it's annoying if they come out with better grades!!!
    ( it's only a group of 5)

i know the feeling, make THEM work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    ask your teacher to swap, or find a group with one of theyre friends in, ask them if they'd like to swap, then swap without telling the teacher and then they'll think you've always been in that group.

love Katy ***
    tried tellin' teacher...... he won't listen!!! :mad:

can't swop cos groups are recorded!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    tried tellin' teacher...... he won't listen!!! :mad:

can't swop cos groups are recorded!!!!!!!!!!
    Well you will have to do the work then unless you don't mind getting poor grades just to make sure they get what they deserve?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Well you will have to do the work then unless you don't mind getting poor grades just to make sure they get what they deserve?
    risk gettin a low 2 get revenge??....................... . i don't think so!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    risk gettin a low 2 get revenge??....................... . i don't think so!!
    exactly! so you will have to put up with it - i was in the same situation and just grin and beared it lol

Complain to the Head of Department and tell him what you've told us.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.