The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

AAAAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! There seems to be a worrying lack of any Bristol vets (aka peeps who've got offers for Bristol) where are you all?!?!?!
Was wondering, as no-one's mentioned ANYTHING about Bristol, what its like, as a vets school and a place to go in general????
Anything would be GREATLY appreciated! :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 21
GoldenBumblebee
AAAAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! There seems to be a worrying lack of any Bristol vets (aka peeps who've got offers for Bristol) where are you all?!?!?!
Was wondering, as no-one's mentioned ANYTHING about Bristol, what its like, as a vets school and a place to go in general????

I have an offer for Bristol but will be delining it.
There does seem to be a lack of offers from bristol, have they cut down on numbers or something?
I haven't researched any more about the VetSchool since my interview. I just didn't like their attitude at interview, but at the end of the day all the UK VetSchools provide a good degree and its just down to personal peference.
Reply 22
GoldenBumblebee

I know 2 vetstudents at Bristol -Ithink in their 3rd/4th year (oops)- If you have any questions, ask me and I'll ask them!! :biggrin:

Latest