The Student Room Group
Reply 1
@@@@@
Are people that use this forum sad individuals with no life? Or intelligent beings? What do you think?

Yes some are but not all of them.
Reply 2
@@@@@
Are people that use this forum sad individuals with no life? Or intelligent beings? What do you think?

Are you a sad individual with no life on this forum, asking a stupid question which nobody should waste time answering? Or are you an intelligent being asking a stupid question to see if other people on this forum are quite as intelligent as you are for asking it?

Where did you get this "Quote" from? Are you a sad individual with no life making things up desperatly trying to be an intelligent being? Or are you an intelligent being so confident of your ability that you quote yourself? Which is a contradiction because intelligent people fully understand that in fact they know very little at all, and should not give opinions.

However if someone does answer this and say they are sad and have no life, doesn't that make you sad with no life for asking it?

Think before you write..

Joe
Reply 3
GingerIsKing
Are you a sad individual with no life on this forum, asking a stupid question which nobody should waste time answering? Or are you an intelligent being asking a stupid question to see if other people on this forum are quite as intelligent as you are for asking it?

Where did you get this "Quote" from? Are you a sad individual with no life making things up desperatly trying to be an intelligent being? Or are you an intelligent being so confident of your ability that you quote yourself? Which is a contradiction because intelligent people fully understand that in fact they know very little at all, and should not give opinions.

However if someone does answer this and say they are sad and have no life, doesn't that make you sad with no life for asking it?

Think before you write..

Joe

What are you talking about "Quote"? I didn't even use a quote.

And by the way, this is I feel this question is a fairly valid post for this forum.
Reply 4
@@@@@

No the people who use the forums arent sad, but the person who started this topic in order to belittle everyone else is.
Reply 5
@@@@@

Apart from Jools. Lord Hundroyde and Jutapixed I think everyone is fairly decent on here.
Reply 6
@@@@@

did you ever take time to think that YOU are using this forum too? Or did that not occur to you?
Reply 7
Unregistered1
Apart from Jools. Lord Hundroyde and Jutapixed I think everyone is fairly decent on here.

lol. Damn, so thats 3 users outta all the 6 members of this forum.
Reply 8
@@@@@

Yes but if it makes them happy then so what?
Reply 9
Another ancient thread... :rolleyes:
Reply 10
gemgems89
Another ancient thread... :rolleyes:

ahhh...didnt know that, or i wouldnt have opened the thread:tongue:

but no, i have a life, and its called swimming :biggrin:
curryADD
ahhh...didnt know that, or i wouldnt have opened the thread:tongue:

but no, i have a life, and its called swimming :biggrin:

I have an even better life its called BASEBALL............sorry just had to say that......

Latest

Trending

Trending