The Student Room Group
My Waterstones only goes up to GCSE which is rubbish and WHSmith only do a few good ones.
What Physics syllabus do you do? Because I had an amazing revision guide for mine.
It might be worth going to your Library and browsing their selection and then buying one online, they're much cheaper on-line I've found.

Has your college not recommended any for you to try?
Reply 2
This is the best Physics book, but I can't find it anywhere :frown:.... does anyone know where I could purchase this book? and if they could deliver it to London?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0719576296?tag=browseinbooks03&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0719576296&adid=0TAJVAR8PT1XZMYDHX48&
What makes it the best one? Have you been told to get this one specifically?
Reply 4
lucyhol1012
My Waterstones only goes up to GCSE which is rubbish and WHSmith only do a few good ones.
What Physics syllabus do you do? Because I had an amazing revision guide for mine.
It might be worth going to your Library and browsing their selection and then buying one online, they're much cheaper on-line I've found.

Has your college not recommended any for you to try?

I do OCR Advancing Physics. I hate the course, for what it's worth.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revise-Physics-OCR-David-Sang/dp/043558328X/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235847736&sr=8-8

I did OCR and didn't like it. I found it so hard. This revision guide was amazing in the end and made me go up 2 grades when I re-sat.
Plus you can look inside to see if its for you :smile:
Reply 6
Not exactly my course, but it looks sufficient.

It seems so similar to the one I had for AS Chemistry.

Thanks. :smile:
Lysdexia
Not exactly my course, but it looks sufficient.

It seems so similar to the one I had for AS Chemistry.

Thanks. :smile:

You're welcome :smile:
I'd imagine the Waterstones in the big areas, such as London will do revision guides so it might be worth popping in to see.
And ask your teachers, after all - they know best :smile:
Good luck!

Latest