Turn on thread page Beta

What is with them? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is with the wanna be popular crowds? Why all the Jane Nore bags they carry round instead of somethin more useful - and not so flippin big when all they carry os a pencil case, a book and a whole bag of make up? And the fancy coats they have to change everyweek just to make sure they are still up to date?

argh!!!!!!! they think theyr so good!

Sorry... im havin a bad day where people like that are concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    What is with the wanna be popular crowds? Why all the Jane Nore bags they carry round instead of somethin more useful - and not so flippin big when all they carry os a pencil case, a book and a whole bag of make up? And the fancy coats they have to change everyweek just to make sure they are still up to date?

argh!!!!!!! they think theyr so good!

Sorry... im havin a bad day where people like that are concerned.
    They just like to think they're great, and for everyone to know that they shop at Jane Norman. We called them the Perfect Crew at school, they didn't realise we were taking the piss though, they just thought we were complimenting them. The good news is most of them are still doing the same bar job they did 3 years ago at school, but full time now, they've made nothing of their lives, ha!

ReputationRep:
    argh!!!!! people like me who r 'themselves' get the piss took out of so bad for not 'fitting' in. but whod wana b like them anyway?

haha perfect crew... so not

Made nothing of our lives? I happen to enjoy working as a McDonalds Manager. I could go to college or take A-levels whenever I want. I choose not too because it's full of student scum like you.

ReputationRep:
    like who??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect John102)
    Made nothing of our lives? I happen to enjoy working as a McDonalds Manager. I could go to college or take A-levels whenever I want. I choose not too because it's full of student scum like you.
    Just meant they're doing the same thing they did 3 years ago, they've not exactly progressed very far, they're doing the same job, in the same place, living at home, going out with the same people every weekend for three years, where as other people have left home, gone to university, and met lots of new people.

(Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Just meant they're doing the same thing they did 3 years ago, they've not exactly progressed very far, they're doing the same job, in the same place, living at home, going out with the same people every weekend for three years, where as other people have left home, gone to university, and met lots of new people.

So what do you want? A medal or something? I work in Burger King as a Burger Assistant and could go back to college and do A-Levels whenever I feel like it, but I don't feel like it right now. I am getting paid and have money and am getting life skills in the real world which you won't have. Then I will go to uni and get a Ph.D in Chemistry. So who is the stupid one now?

And your Mummy and Daddy pay for everything for you, whereas I make my own money and am saving up for uni and college. It is easy for you because Mummy and Daddy pay for everything for you because you are posh and loaded and spoilt. I have something you haven't real life skills and my own hard-earned money, instead of Mummy and Daddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burger Assnt)
    So what do you want? A medal or something? I work in Burger King as a Burger Assistant and could go back to college and do A-Levels whenever I feel like it, but I don't feel like it right now. I am getting paid and have money and am getting life skills in the real world which you won't have. Then I will go to uni and get a Ph.D in Chemistry. So who is the stupid one now?
    Where exactly did I say you were stupid? I don't have a problem with working in Burger King, I was only trying to point out the the people who thought they were great and better than everyone else at school actually arn't, they're just hanging on to what they thought they had at school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burger Assnt)
    And your Mummy and Daddy pay for everything for you, whereas I make my own money and am saving up for uni and college. It is easy for you because Mummy and Daddy pay for everything for you because you are posh and loaded and spoilt. I have something you haven't real life skills and my own hard-earned money, instead of Mummy and Daddy.
    And actually, mummy and daddy don't pay for everything, I work my ass off during the holidays and fit in a part time job around my studies to afford to pay my accomadation and fees and to live because students are expected to live off £4000 a year, which works out at less than £2.50 an hour if you were working full time

Where exactly did I say you were stupid? I don't have a problem with working in Burger King, I was only trying to point out the the people who thought they were great and better than everyone else at school actually arn't, they're just hanging on to what they thought they had at school.
    I never said I was better than anyone else ever. You think you are better than the popular crowd though, but thats because you are posh and spoilt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burger)
    I never said I was better than anyone else ever. You think you are better than the popular crowd though, but thats because you are posh and spoilt.
    Whatever, I didn't have a problem with you to start with but I definately do now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect John102)
    Scum?! :mad: Excuse me but the students of today are the doctors,nurses and professionals of tomorrow.At least we aim high in life.

ReputationRep:
    blah blah blah. I'll have some fries with that meal and a coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    And I'll use my 10% student discount!

ReputationRep:
    all i was tryin 2 point out is that the popular people make life miserable and in worsyt case hell for the people who 'dont fit in' or who r less fortunate than themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    and make it SNAPPY.

And I'll use my 10% student discount!
    You don't need to Mummy and Daddy give you more than enough money, so you don't even need to use the N.U.S card or anything for discounts. Spoilt, posh and loaded. Spoilt little brats.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to Mummy and Daddy give you more than enough money, so you don't even need to use the N.U.S card or anything for discounts. Spoilt, posh and loaded. Spoilt little brats.
    ahem......where is the XL Double Bacon Cheesburger meal that I ordered, like ten minutes ago? I wanna speak to your manager please.

ReputationRep:
    this aint just about where u wrk u no! to be fair its the 'geeks' has theyr called in school and college that work there... no that that is a problem as u can work u way up the ladder.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.