This discussion is closed.
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
and make it SNAPPY.
I **** in your burger bap. So it might take awhile. And spit on your French Fries thats what we do to customers like you. Enjoy.

I will am going places you aren't. You will have a degree maybe but then will be signing on at the jobcentre every week because you have no life skills. Whereas when I have got enough money together I will be studying for my chemistry degree and will get somewhere in life because I have the life-skills + knowledge + intelligence. All employers will see in you are spoilt brat + spoilt little snotty nosed rich kid.
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
ahem......where is the XL Double Bacon Cheesburger meal that I ordered, like ten minutes ago? I wanna speak to your manager please.
**** burger coming up. Enjoy.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
this aint just about where u wrk u no! to be fair its the 'geeks' has theyr called in school and college that work there... no that that is a problem as u can work u way up the ladder.
I know, the original point I was trying to make was that the people you were referring to arn't better than anyone else, unfortunately someone took it the wrong way
andy 123
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i tnink yas are all a pack of kids...burger king..some job...how do you get the grease out of your hair..thats rite you where a hair net..students at least are tryin to learn summit bout the world..what sort of life experience are you getting from burger king..how burgers are made..were mayonese comes from.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
not all rich people are snotty and happy and stuff. im probably from the poorest family in my town... but evn without money i try my damned hardest. my byfriend is form a rich family. but he is NOT spoilt, DOES NOT rely on mummy and daddy, and is NOT up his own arse about it! he has the same life skills as me, the same goals as me.

MONEY DOES NOT COME INTO THE EQUATION!!!
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
The only difference is that you get the degree earlier than me. But I am better for it. Because I have the life-skills that you lack. And the reason for this is that mummy and daddy can pay for it all for you.
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I have to work to save up. You get it all paid for you by mummy and daddy.

Who is the more respectable when it comes to university applications and employers?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
<And the reason for this is that mummy and daddy can pay for it all for you.>

shut up with the money attitude!
Are u like me and av none? ur jealous arnt u???
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
ow do u no dizzyblonde gets it form mum and dad?
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Because they are all snotty, spoilt, posh, little brats. Aaaw poor little rich kids. Some of us have to work to save enough money for university. They get it all from mummy and daddy it just isn't fair. Thats all i'm saying. And then they say 'whats with them?'
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Burger)
Because they are all snotty, spoilt, posh, little brats. Aaaw poor little rich kids. Some of us have to work to save enough money for university. They get it all from mummy and daddy it just isn't fair. Thats all i'm saying. And then they say 'whats with them?'
So your saying that just because I'm at uni my parents automatically pay for everything and I'm therefore a spoilt rich kid?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
i have no money, neither does mum or dad to give it to me. i have a saturday job and that is it. i have no time for another one in the evenin coz of college work overload. if i did not many jobs employ u select eveings only.

i appreciate some people work for it, but i also appreciate some people get it from parents. wouldn'yt u want the best for your kids? im sure ud help out if you was a parent with enough money to help them!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
What is with the wanna be popular crowds? Why all the Jane Nore bags they carry round instead of somethin more useful - and not so flippin big when all they carry os a pencil case, a book and a whole bag of make up? And the fancy coats they have to change everyweek just to make sure they are still up to date?

argh!!!!!!! they think theyr so good!

Sorry... im havin a bad day where people like that are concerned.
They deserve your pity. Underneath they're just as insecure as you or me...they just have the money and clothes to hide it behind a generic uniform. To be self contained and self confident is a gift you should appreciate - for all the feelings of being excluded during school you will be repaid hugely later on in life. School is a very artificial environment and the people who thrive socially in school are not likely to be the people who will thrive socially and professionally in the real world.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
They deserve your pity. Underneath they're just as insecure as you or me...they just have the money and clothes to hide it behind a generic uniform. To be self contained and self confident is a gift you should appreciate - for all the feelings of being excluded during school you will be repaid hugely later on in life. School is a very artificial environment and the people who thrive socially in school are not likely to be the people who will thrive socially and professionally in the real world.
Nicely put!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
yeh well said!
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
IF you realy wanted to, you find a weakness and then squeak as every one has a seacte they don't want you to find out! Such as they all look very high in there opion but its all on the outside, they are weak and febale inside, distroy and crush them in public
Cuthbert (Oxfd)
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
titter, that's so funny mr burger man but you're wrong WRONG WRONG WRONG! when daddy sent me to oxford, it was because i had the brains (sumthing u dont seem to have) and the class (grls love it). i have a gift from god and i plan to be a top lawyer by the time im in my mid 20s. i know everything because i spent all my time researching and working hard, not waiting around at sum cheap fast food store earning small fry money. you sound like sum state school trash who has spent time messing around at school.

u are dirt and you talk filth. people will always look down on u and think of u as the burger king slave u r. by the time u start ur chemistry degree, ur best years will b over. u will be at as an old class freak

hehehe youre such a loser.
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Another insecure little spoilt snotty nosed rich kid. Aaaw poorlittle rich kid, lets all feel sorry for the rich kid! You were one of the geeks in school then? Thats because you were a poor little rich kid!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
a lot of my friends r poor but do not hang around with the snotty nosed arrogant incrowders. they no how to have fun, and no how to have a life, and most of all, how to respect others!

unlike some...
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Cuthbert (Oxfd))
titter, that's so funny mr burger man but you're wrong WRONG WRONG WRONG! when daddy sent me to oxford, it was because i had the brains (sumthing u dont seem to have) and the class (grls love it). i have a gift from god and i plan to be a top lawyer by the time im in my mid 20s. i know everything because i spent all my time researching and working hard, not waiting around at sum cheap fast food store earning small fry money. you sound like sum state school trash who has spent time messing around at school.

u are dirt and you talk filth. people will always look down on u and think of u as the burger king slave u r. by the time u start ur chemistry degree, ur best years will b over. u will be at as an old class freak

hehehe youre such a loser.

Aaaw poor little rich kid born with the golden spoon n his mouth. You wouldn't know what real life is if it jumped up and bit you in the ass. I hate upper class filth like you. You disgust me. Now get out of my sight.

Also, if you are planning on becoming a 'top class lawyer' I sincerely hope you are going to improve upon your punctuation and grammar. Beause it is abismal.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.05%
No (514)
48.95%

Watched Threads