This discussion is closed.
miss Spelled
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That was very harsh, shes just voting an opion there is no reason to hit her hard. That was very unfair, what primary school did you go to? Oxford is a dump, but its briliant if you want the classics e.g. english, Law, History, Chemistry. But if you want ICT like every one else on the planit they fall well behind the likes of Leeds, Bangor (North Wales), Manchester, and your dad paid for an overpriced education, that you can get for 14$ in a book. Class isn't everything, like is your mother your sister?? Mabe, so inbread if you want to **** with some one stop kicking he ass of girls and other people in this form and **** with some one in my league Pee wee
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Cuthbert (Oxfd))
titter, that's so funny mr burger man but you're wrong WRONG WRONG WRONG! when daddy sent me to oxford, it was because i had the brains (sumthing u dont seem to have) and the class (grls love it). i have a gift from god and i plan to be a top lawyer by the time im in my mid 20s. i know everything because i spent all my time researching and working hard, not waiting around at sum cheap fast food store earning small fry money. you sound like sum state school trash who has spent time messing around at school.

u are dirt and you talk filth. people will always look down on u and think of u as the burger king slave u r. by the time u start ur chemistry degree, ur best years will b over. u will be at as an old class freak

hehehe youre such a loser.
You are ********ting anyway 'Cuthbert' (Oxfd). This is a joke. Quite funny actually but it's a shame that so many poor little rich kids are actually like this.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere)
Another insecure little spoilt snotty nosed rich kid. Aaaw poorlittle rich kid, lets all feel sorry for the rich kid! You were one of the geeks in school then? Thats because you were a poor little rich kid!
Why on earth would you infer that I'm rich from my post pointing out that rich kids are hiding behind their money and clothes in the same way that other kids hide behind whatever mask they can.

I wasn't one of the geeks in school - although I was one of the smartest (hardly difficult when this is your school). On the same note I wasn't one of the people who spent masses of money on clothes either - because I didn't have it (my parents very sensibly saved money for me from x-mas and birthdays but I didn't have regular access to it til I was 18 - and even then my savings didn't last long once I got to university).

And where you get the idea that I'm insecure at 24 because I went through a period of depression at 13-15 I don't know. I wasn't a happy teenager (that had nothing to do with school and more to do with hormones and coming to terms with being an adult) but I'm now a successful happily married professional woman looking forward to a long and happy life...you have my sympathy in your bitterness - it must be hard living with all those chips on your shoulders.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Burger)
Aaaw poor little rich kid born with the golden spoon n his mouth. You wouldn't know what real life is if it jumped up and bit you in the ass. I hate upper class filth like you. You disgust me. Now get out of my sight.

Also, if you are planning on becoming a 'top class lawyer' I sincerely hope you are going to improve upon your punctuation and grammar. Beause it is abismal.
:ahem: I think you mean abysmal - always pays to check you're own spelling, grammar and punctuation before critisising someone elses.

And as for Cuthbert - who apparantly believes in Divine Right :rolleyes: - he'll get whats coming to him...pride comes before a fall, something I'm pleased to say I've seen happen again and again.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
well said!!!
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Cutbert is upper-class filth and deserves to be shot. He disgusts me with his arrogance. Pure filth.
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
:ahem: I think you mean abysmal - always pays to check you're own spelling, grammar and punctuation before critisising someone elses.

And as for Cuthbert - who apparantly believes in Divine Right :rolleyes: - he'll get whats coming to him...pride comes before a fall, something I'm pleased to say I've seen happen again and again.
It was a typo jesus i'm only human. Also, I didn't criticise his spelling...

Also, I called you a poor little rich kid becasue you criticised the popular crowd. I was never part of the popular crowd either really, but it doesn't mean you have to hate them. Not everyone has to be the same as you in life.
Burger
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
So I called you a poor little rich kid to see how youn liked being made fun of. Just because they are popular doesn't mean they should be slated and taken the piss out of. It not on.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It was a typo jesus i'm only human. Also, I didn't criticise his spelling...

Also, I called you a poor little rich kid becasue you criticised the popular crowd. I was never part of the popular crowd either really, but it doesn't mean you have to hate them. Not everyone has to be the same as you in life.
Where did you get the impression that I hate the popular crowd? I told you I pity them - it must be hard living behind such an artificial mask for years on end. But at the same time people inevitably compare themselves with others and find something lacking - especially during school...it does no harm to point out the benefits and disadvantages of following the herd. Individualism is a gift that isn't appreciated in the artificial environment of school but is highly valued out of that environment.
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Where did you get the impression that I hate the popular crowd? I told you I pity them - it must be hard living behind such an artificial mask for years on end. But at the same time people inevitably compare themselves with others and find something lacking - especially during school...it does no harm to point out the benefits and disadvantages of following the herd. Individualism is a gift that isn't appreciated in the artificial environment of school but is highly valued out of that environment.
Thats just the way they are. They like their clothes and being socially popular etc. It takes all kinds, deal with it. If everyone was the same then the world would be a very boring place. Saying you pity them actually makes it sound like you think you are superior in some way.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere)
Thats just the way they are. They like their clothes and being socially popular etc. It takes all kinds, deal with it. If everyone was the same then the world would be a very boring place. Saying you pity them actually makes it sound like you think you are superior in some way.
I pity them because (even though I like my clothes) I would never have chosen to go down the path they have. I don't see the benefits as being worthwhile and I see the disadvantages as being destructive. I don't *believe* that people are naturally like that, maybe inclined that way but I *believe* they choose to exagerate those parts of their personality. I don't think that suppressing parts of your personality in preference to others is healthy - especially not when the only gain is through people liking the artificial you...I want people to like me for who I am not who I can pretend to be.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
So I called you a poor little rich kid to see how youn liked being made fun of.
You mean you were trolling?
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
you should be allowed to develop your persoalty and be how you are, with out the vails of being popluolr.
stoney1986
Report 17 years ago
a. macdonnalds is **** an to be a manager there u must be a prat

B! im popular etc and amazingly im still in full time education.

live with your differences...
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have to work to save up. You get it all paid for you by mummy and daddy.

Who is the more respectable when it comes to university applications and employers?
**** you you ******. I was not saying burger king was ****, but you assume that all the mebers here are all upper calss, snobs. Which most of us are not, most of us come from working class backgrounds.

btw how is working at burger king gonna give you life skills and knowledge??? I'm at college and work PART TIME as a SALES ADVISOR at phones4u at the Trafford Centre. So dont give me the sob story about working to get money. Why else would most of us students have jobs? Tosser.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (223)
51.26%
No (212)
48.74%

Watched Threads