The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nah, its normal. I've tried with my girlfriend a few times now and it always hurts her a bit. She enjoys it, though.

Sounds like your friends have wide bumholes is all :biggrin:
Reply 2
yea it does - which is why most people make anal a no-go zone after the first few tries, if you want to try again make sure you use lube again, a condom, make sure you're relaxed and take it really really really slow
Well it does get better once you relax it must be taken very slowly though.... Poppers do work too if you want to try that.

It does depend how big your boyfriend is but I have found it to be very enjoyable in the past.
Sounds gross but may want to try "warming up" as it were, maybe get your boyfriend to finger you with a bit of lube. When you go for the real thing, go very slowly, relax as much as you can, use lots and lots of lube.
Reply 5
Yeah, I can imagine it would hurt... just take it slowly and build up, like you said.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong.
Just realised, verging on giving sex tips, careful folks... ¬_¬
If it hurts, then you need more lube and "warming up" (rimjob perhaps, or have regular sex first?). You also need to be full on horny. A couple of my ex-girlfriends actually genuinely preferred it to regular sex once they got into it, and started wanting it all the time (whats a boy to do?) so don't give up just yet - it may take a bit of practice for you to figure out how exactly its going to work, but once you do...
To be honest it always hurts for me to begin with and sometimes the pain's bearable and sometimes we just have to stop. Guess it depends on how horny I am and how much 'warming up' we've done. Don't do it very often but I do enjoy it I guess, got used to the pain by now!

My boyfriend moaned at his ex to do it so much saying 'Oh my ex used to do it alllll the time' so one day she just said okay and he shoved it in. No lube, no nothing. Eek.
Reply 9
I had no idea so many people had tried anal sex!
I've never discussed it with my friends, but everyone on here is making it sound quite common! (btw, I have never had anal sex, but I expect all the advice about lube and warming up is correct)
Reply 10
I'm beginning to think vagina's are becoming redundant- no-one seems to use them anymore.:s-smilie:
bombonera
I'm beginning to think vagina's are becoming redundant- no-one seems to use them anymore.:s-smilie:

I know :frown: I feel so vanilla!
how common are follow through eperiences?
Reply 13
Anonymous
To be honest it always hurts for me to begin with and sometimes the pain's bearable and sometimes we just have to stop. Guess it depends on how horny I am and how much 'warming up' we've done. Don't do it very often but I do enjoy it I guess, got used to the pain by now!

My boyfriend moaned at his ex to do it so much saying 'Oh my ex used to do it alllll the time' so one day she just said okay and he shoved it in. No lube, no nothing. Eek.

WHAT.

He sounds horrible :frown:
miranda7719
how common are follow through eperiences?

zero. Its a ridiculous urban myth. There is no **** in the rectum, its all in the colon, which is totally out of reach unless you've got a 9 incher. Its like saying "Will she give birth on me if we have regular sex?" The female anus is packed with nerve endings for a reason! (How do you think people had recreational sex before condoms and the pill were invented? They didn't just have a baby every time they had sex)

Vagina's aren't unused like someone said. Even the kinkiest girls still have as much regular as anal. It is far more common than most people admit to though. Of all the girls I knew well enough to find out from, half of them had tried it and liked it, and about a quarter were keen to try. A couple weren't so keen, but hey, each to there own, some girls don't even like to give head.
Reply 15
Why any heterosexual would even want to give or receive anal will forever remain beyond me...
Reply 16
Id love to try it as it sounds so naughty & exciting ! !..But im very dainty & petite...just not built for it..i know its just not an option for me.
One fella did ask me once....Cant accomodate.
Jelkin
WHAT.

He sounds horrible :frown:

From what he says he was to her. And young. And a very typical boy. 5 years on he's still best mates with the ex so I can't imagine he was that mean to her really... He's just too honest with me about his past relationships :rolleyes:
eowyn
Id love to try it as it sounds so naughty & exciting ! !..But im very dainty & petite...just not built for it..i know its just not an option for me.
One fella did ask me once....Cant accomodate.

I'm 100% sure dainty and petite girls can do it too. You don't have to be a big girl to do anal, just enthusiastic. By the sounds of your comment, you're ideal!
Reply 19
Whats the fun is having something bash your colon???

Latest