The Student Room Group
Reply 1
lumpycustard
christian view of life? agree? disagree?

No sex before marriage? No drugs and excessive drinkin? what do you all think? (mates proj)

etc etc

no to drugs but the rest is OK!
Reply 2
mmm ok...
Reply 3
lumpycustard
mmm ok...

wots ur view then?
Reply 4
jstringer
wots ur view then?

kinda half half. im a Xtian in a sense but i dont like to b preched what i should and shouldnt do! for exampl, this sex before marriage. it is believed u shouldnt do it, but if yur with someone who loves you why not? and why shouldnt u have a drink or 3 when your out?

i belive there is a God, but not in the form of a person who created adam and eve, i think really that is a load of codswallop! i belive s.he/it is a thing around (faith and spiritual beleivng)

now i sound a knobhead hehehe
I don't believe in gods of any sort - but I do believe in the golden rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And I do follow it - far more than some christians I've come across who don't seem to get that if they don't like to be preached at in an attempt at conversion they shouldn't be doing it to someone else :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Pencil Queen
I don't believe in gods of any sort - but I do believe in the golden rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And I do follow it - far more than some christians I've come across who don't seem to get that if they don't like to be preached at in an attempt at conversion they shouldn't be doing it to someone else :rolleyes:

i dont
lumpycustard
i dont

I wasn't implying you did (sorry if that was how it came across) :smile:
Reply 8
Pencil Queen
I wasn't implying you did (sorry if that was how it came across) :smile:

its ok! :smile:
Reply 9
well even religous people have sex befor emarriage. look at britney spears.
Reply 10
lumpycustard
christian view of life? agree? disagree?

No sex before marriage? No drugs and excessive drinkin? what do you all think? (mates proj)

etc etc

Not my ideal lifestyle. . . mite b a bit l8 2 change now.
but if ppl wana live their life like that then gud 4 them!!
Jus as long as they dnt judge ppl who dnt!!

Latest

Trending

Trending