Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone.i need some help.the thing is that i have a quiz i have to complete this week and im struggling.the quiz has questions about 70's films and t.v episodes and i havent a clue.is there any website i can go on to type in the questions,and hopefullt get the answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOSEPHROBERT)
    hi everyone.i need some help.the thing is that i have a quiz i have to complete this week and im struggling.the quiz has questions about 70's films and t.v episodes and i havent a clue.is there any website i can go on to type in the questions,and hopefullt get the answers.
    ask jeeves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    ask jeeves
    http://www.ask.com will have loads, yeah.
    Lyd

ReputationRep:
    o.k il try that cheers

ReputationRep:
    o.k il try that cheers
    tell me if you don't find anything and i'll try and help you some more...
    Lyd

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt seem to understand the question im writing properly,because ask jeeve is just giving me websites to go on and they not what i need .need more help?

ReputationRep:
    help is in need? thankz

ReputationRep:
    Post a question, someone may know the answer.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Or you could try http://www.imdb.com although it wont be much help unless you know the names of the actors and/or the films you need to get answers about.

ReputationRep:
    [in 1971 an unknown character in a film that jeedy and hyde directed,became the worlds most legendry actor in 1980.who is it?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    [in 1971 an unknown character in a film that jeedy and hyde directed,became the worlds most legendry actor in 1980.who is it?
    Are those names spelt right because there is no record of a director called jeedy anywhere and all the directors called hyde didn't produce any films in 1971.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Are those names spelt right because there is no record of a director called jeedy anywhere and all the directors called hyde didn't produce any films in 1971.
    yes jeedy and hyde

ReputationRep:
    yes jeedy and hyde
    oh i have just been on the website quiz master and i have found the answer,thanks though. it was gerald yielding

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.