This discussion is closed.
JOSEPHROBERT
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi everyone.i need some help.the thing is that i have a quiz i have to complete this week and im struggling.the quiz has questions about 70's films and t.v episodes and i havent a clue.is there any website i can go on to type in the questions,and hopefullt get the answers.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JOSEPHROBERT)
hi everyone.i need some help.the thing is that i have a quiz i have to complete this week and im struggling.the quiz has questions about 70's films and t.v episodes and i havent a clue.is there any website i can go on to type in the questions,and hopefullt get the answers.
ask jeeves
giddylid1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
ask jeeves
http://www.ask.com will have loads, yeah.
Lyd
JOSEPHROBERT
o.k il try that cheers
giddylid1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
o.k il try that cheers
tell me if you don't find anything and i'll try and help you some more...
Lyd
JOSEPHROBERT
it doesnt seem to understand the question im writing properly,because ask jeeve is just giving me websites to go on and they not what i need .need more help?
JOSEPHROBERT
help is in need? thankz
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Post a question, someone may know the answer.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Or you could try http://www.imdb.com although it wont be much help unless you know the names of the actors and/or the films you need to get answers about.
JOSEPHROBERT
[in 1971 an unknown character in a film that jeedy and hyde directed,became the worlds most legendry actor in 1980.who is it?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[in 1971 an unknown character in a film that jeedy and hyde directed,became the worlds most legendry actor in 1980.who is it?
Are those names spelt right because there is no record of a director called jeedy anywhere and all the directors called hyde didn't produce any films in 1971.
JOSEPHROBERT
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Are those names spelt right because there is no record of a director called jeedy anywhere and all the directors called hyde didn't produce any films in 1971.
yes jeedy and hyde
JOSEPHROBERT
yes jeedy and hyde
oh i have just been on the website quiz master and i have found the answer,thanks though. it was gerald yielding
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.57%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.05%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.86%

Watched Threads