This discussion is closed.
endorf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
if you become a mod i promise i will leave this board forever. and i would rep you every chance i could for a year... that is how confident i am that you will never get to the position regardless of whether you aim to acheive it or not

lou xxx
i really am not that bothered about being a mod, however i know i have the power and drive to become one if i chose to. i dont care what you think, your opinion means nothing, only my personal belief can influence my path in life.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by big_sister)
Oh ok. Why is he so nasty? Aren't the moderators on this forum able to ban him and just delete his posts? Or was my topic one that is not allowed?
oh no, your topic was allowed, it was just mc hawking that caused all the problems.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by endorf)
i really am not that bothered about being a mod, however i know i have the power and drive to become one if i chose to. i dont care what you think, your opinion means nothing, only my personal belief can influence my path in life.
'if you chose to', so presumably because you never will become mod it's cos you'll never choose to?

you are going to get a hell fo a shock one day when you meet failure (and no matter what you think you are not immune to it)

lou xxx
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
'if you chose to', so presumably because you never will become mod it's cos you'll never choose to?

you are going to get a hell fo a shock one day when you meet failure (and no matter what you think you are not immune to it)

lou xxx
Hahaha, remeber when Bono wanted to be mod, I swear if he ever did make that position I would have done the same thing that you are planning on doing.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Hahaha, remeber when Bono wanted to be mod, I swear if he ever did make that position I would have done the same thing that you are planning on doing.
but the place wouldn't be the same without the odd jumped up member with aspirations to take over the world

lou xxx
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lou xxx
failure is a state of mind. so i will never encounter it.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
right, not a big U on an exam result? or rejection from uni or a job? or a girl refuasing to go out with you? or failing your driving test? in my eyes they are all failures no matter what way you look at them.

but hey in your world maybe they're all positive signs...

lou xxx
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, failure is when you fail to do something you set out to.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
right, not a big U on an exam result? or rejection from uni or a job? or a girl refuasing to go out with you? or failing your driving test? in my eyes they are all failures no matter what way you look at them.

but hey in your world maybe they're all positive signs...

lou xxx
the failure you speak of is nothing that perciverance sp? does not overcome. nothing is unattainable, no height is unreachable.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the failure you speak of is nothing that perciverance sp? does not overcome. nothing is unattainable, no height is unreachable.
Spell 'perciverance' properly, for if you had a spelling test and that word came up, you would have failed.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Spell 'perciverance' properly, for if you had a spelling test and that word came up, you would have failed.
f**k off - crap comments like that interrupt a good discussion.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but he has a point. if you failed a driving test how would it not be failure?

lou xxx
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good discussion? All I've seen is some crazy meglomaniac who resembles a typical villain in a james bond movie intent on becoming a mod, which is never going to happen, because there are enough of them already.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but he has a point. if you failed a driving test how would it not be failure?

lou xxx
failure in my mind is something that despite attempt after attempt is impossible to achieve. impossible is nothing. i will never fail to achieve a goal i have set for myself.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good discussion? All I've seen is some crazy meglomaniac who resembles a typical villain in a james bond movie intent on becoming a mod, which is never going to happen, because there are enough of them already.
yeah i would kick them all out, but despite that.. i am trying to have a serious discussion.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
failure in my mind is something that despite attempt after attempt is impossible to achieve. impossible is nothing. i will never fail to achieve a goal i have set for myself.
well then of course you won't fail. you appear to have a different definitionof it to everyone else

however one day you will realise you cannot acheieve everything you want

lou xxx
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah i would kick them all out, but despite that.. i am trying to have a serious discussion.
that is your problem, you will kick too many people out.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well then of course you won't fail. you appear to have a different definitionof it to everyone else

however one day you will realise you cannot acheieve everything you want

lou xxx
i have in my life so far, why would this change. if i did fail a driving test (which didnt) i would just do it again and make sure i passed this time. just gotta believe in yourself thats all.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
About failure?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have in my life so far, why would this change. if i did fail a driving test (which didnt) i would just do it again and make sure i passed this time. just gotta believe in yourself thats all.
Yes but would you class not getting a job at a certain place a failure?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (497)
51.4%
No (470)
48.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed