This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by endorf)
as i said a liberal attitude is essential, but the forum must also have an authority (me), if G4ry wishes to challenge this, he must be banned (for the good of the other members who need an authority figure for moral and social support). my other policies include a counciling service and an anonymous ban nomination service.
I see so you are the absalute power, above d even?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by polljk)
rationalizing ur decions are we?
didnt hitler say something along the lines of, the jews are taking our money we must kill em for the good of our country?
that's a bit of a a extreme example oh great hairy one.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
as i said a liberal attitude is essential, but the forum must also have an authority (me), if G4ry wishes to challenge this, he must be banned (for the good of the other members who need an authority figure for moral and social support). my other policies include a counciling service and an anonymous ban nomination service.
You're too funny. So i'll be a martyr and gather a huge following. Not that any of this will actually happen or i'll be around for it.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I see so you are the absalute power, above d even?
not above d obviously. i might have 1 or 2 other supreme mods to help me, but they would come in time, i would set the regime up.
polljk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
bit harsh but puts my point across mershy
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not above d obviously. i might have 1 or 2 other supreme mods to help me, but they would come in time, i would set the regime up.
I think you are dreaming here. Why would us as members give up the moderation method we have presently for your dictatorial regime you are suggesting.
EconLou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think you are a little power hungry, power hungry people don't make good leaders.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I think you are dreaming here. Why would us as members give up the moderation method we have presently for your dictatorial regime you are suggesting.
because my regime would be more successful and many of my policies would benefit many members. of course, this seems a long way off, but as the failings of the current system only expose themselves greater, my regime will seem more and more attractive.
polljk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
has anyone stopped to think that the mods are prob sitting there pissing themselfs with laughter over this?
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Louise_1988)
I think you are a little power hungry, power hungry people don't make good leaders.
i am a realist, my regime will still be a democracy.
EconLou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
because my regime would be more successful and many of my policies would benefit many members. of course, this seems a long way off, but as the failings of the current system only expose themselves greater, my regime will seem more and more attractive.
I fail to see any failings. The fact that people such as you are not in postitions of authority emphasises the postive aspects of this board, IMO.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It will never happen. remember, it is not the members who choose the moderation, rather d, and I think he is quite happy with the present system.
EconLou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am a realist, my regime will still be a democracy.
I democracy with a dictator...
polljk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
to true
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I fail to see any failings. The fact that people such as you are not in postitions of authority emphasises the postive aspects of this board, IMO.
my authority would be known by all, but people would still feel free to say what they like, and i think that is the beauty of my system.
EconLou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This conversation is pointless and you have about a much chance of becoming a mod and me being hit by a meteor. You just enjoy winding people up and as a consequence increasing you postcount, further increasing your reputation status on this board.
EconLou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by polljk)
to true
sorry, not a personal attack but please could you quote so we know who the comment is directed at, in a fast moving convo such as this it is easy to get lost.
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This conversation is pointless and you have about a much chance of becoming a mod and me being hit by a meteor. You just enjoy winding people up and as a consequence increasing you postcount, further increasing your reputation status on this board.
i understand my system is never likely to be put in place, i am meerly stating the way in which i believe the board should be run.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my authority would be known by all, but people would still feel free to say what they like, and i think that is the beauty of my system.
you seem to be a bit like percy., don't you think everyone. you seem to share the same craving for power and a degree of meglomania.
polljk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry, not a personal attack but please could you quote so we know who the comment is directed at, in a fast moving convo such as this it is easy to get lost.
sorry but as u can tell im much more used to msn and this is my first forum i belive
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (585)
49.91%
No (587)
50.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise