The Student Room Group
JOSEPHROBERT
what do people think of frank skinner? A few weeks back i did a survey on whether graham norton was funnier.I personally think frank is one of the funniest guys in showbiz,so what do you alz think.

I used to like Frank. But to be honest Frank irritates me now to be honest. Graham is funnier now I think.

Frank always does the same formula on the Frank Skinner show he always does the funny part when interviewing the guest and then the serious conversation bit and then the funny bit. Hes too predictable now and irritating i think. Sorry Frank.
They've both been overexposed and are starting to show cracks under all the pressure.
Reply 3
JOSEPHROBERT
what do people think of frank skinner? A few weeks back i did a survey on whether graham norton was funnier.I personally think frank is one of the funniest guys in showbiz,so what do you alz think.

Even though Norton is a bit of a puff, he is funny. I dont really rate Skinner cause his umour is dry, he may have one good joke for everytwelve bad ones. NORTON!!!
Reply 4
did any see the skinner show when matthew kelly went on ?
JOSEPHROBERT
did any see the skinner show when matthew kelly went on ?

Missed that 1. I don't watch it regularly anymore I keep forgetting about it.
Reply 6
does'nt really matter because there is'nt any new ones till after christmas now.so repeats will have to do
i think skinner's more about real life than norton, though he still makes me laugh!
JOSEPHROBERT
does'nt really matter because there is'nt any new ones till after christmas now.so repeats will have to do

I thought there was a new series of Frank Skinner Show going at the moment? Not repeats
Reply 9
Unregis
I thought there was a new series of Frank Skinner Show going at the moment? Not repeats

well ive autoviewed allskinerrs episodes on central and itv 2 and sky ,and after reading them they are allthe shows i have watched in the past.

Latest

Trending

Trending