The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm just waiting for Hertfordshire to get back to me!
I've spoken to people and they have been given places on the course, but I still haven't heard.
it's so frustrating, especially as I just want to make my choice and get it all over and done with aha.
Reply 2
Durham! Arggggggg!11!!111!!!exclamationmark
Reply 3
£5 says most of these will be warwick. they take FOREVER
Reply 4
bloody durham and bristol - is my third year of applying and the last 2 they didnt take this long to reject me - wish they would hurry up! applying for history . .
Reply 5
Bristol Along With Eeeeeveryone Else :d
Waiting for Loughborough on my Extra application, I did only send it on Friday so I can give them a bit more time.

Then again they have 21 days (so now 16)!

I'm just checking my mails at 12 and 5 each day, trying not to get the track bug again.
Reply 7
Have applied for Tourism Management, waiting for reply from LJMU, Manchester MU and Leeds MU. Wish they would hurry up :frown:
BillyMarsh
Waiting for Loughborough on my Extra application, I did only send it on Friday so I can give them a bit more time.

Then again they have 21 days (so now 16)!

I'm just checking my mails at 12 and 5 each day, trying not to get the track bug again.

Are you heeding the advice of UCAS and giving each uni a max of 21 days to reply, then re-apply elsewhere?

I feel like that's the right thing to do but I really don't want to withdraw my choice =[.
Reply 9
Been waiting 5 months for Bristol and Leeds, Q300 (English).

I mean, Bristol is expected, but Leeds?
Briiiiiistol, like everyone else!
somethingbeautiful
Are you heeding the advice of UCAS and giving each uni a max of 21 days to reply, then re-apply elsewhere?

I feel like that's the right thing to do but I really don't want to withdraw my choice =[.

I won't be withdrawing if I don't hear a reply after 21 days, I'd just send them a quick e-mail asking as to why they haven't got back to me... Hopefully I hear from them before 21 days have passed.
Reply 12
Durham and St Andrews...I'm ill at the moment and it would be beyond lovely of them to give me offers today :biggrin:

(wishful thinking indeed, I probably don't stand much of a chance :P)

I do have an offer from Cambridge, but I've been having a lot of difficulties this year (health-wise) and everything's kind of gone down the drain so I can kiss my chance of going to Cambridge goodbye really. Which is fairly upsetting.

And if Durham or St Andrews DO give me offers, they'll be AAB at the lowest anyway, which is more attainable but still rather high.

Meh. Would re-apply next year but I have no money, there aren't any jobs, I don't want to do year 14, and basically would have a miserable, lazy gap year.

Rant over, sorry :smile:
Reply 13
still waiting for edinburgh, liverpool, and dundee. I applied for architecture. The wait is killing me !
Durham, Physics. Aaaaaaargh, just hurry up already, I'm living on AES and Track now :p:
Bjpchilds
Durham and St Andrews...I'm ill at the moment and it would be beyond lovely of them to give me offers today :biggrin:

(wishful thinking indeed, I probably don't stand much of a chance :P)

I do have an offer from Cambridge, but I've been having a lot of difficulties this year (health-wise) and everything's kind of gone down the drain so I can kiss my chance of going to Cambridge goodbye really. Which is fairly upsetting.

And if Durham or St Andrews DO give me offers, they'll be AAB at the lowest anyway, which is more attainable but still rather high.

Meh. Would re-apply next year but I have no money, there aren't any jobs, I don't want to do year 14, and basically would have a miserable, lazy gap year.
Rant over, sorry :smile:

Essentially what is happening with me right now. I really need a job :frown: .
I'm not taking a 2nd gap year!
The_Goose
£5 says most of these will be warwick. they take FOREVER

Only one I'm waiting on!
still waiting to hear from edinburgh (economics, economics&philosophy) and soas (economics, development economics)......... :dontknow:
Reply 18
Imperial
Ahh Arabic and Middle Eastern studies at Exeter

They are taking ages to reply,but lets hope the best :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending