This discussion is closed.
Very Wise
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
The power of maths should not be underestimiated. The number 19 is very special as it has been
proved by the mathematical miracle of the Quran. Rashad Khalifa said the date the world would end
was 2280. This was a big clue. Well this is where the calculator comes into it. You have the digits.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 multiply these together you get 362880 The clue is hidden in the language of
mathematics..... There is a clue within those numbers, play around with your calculator and discover
a very special date. Who likes to play with Rubiks Cube? .....
Jhp
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
[q1]> Who likes to play with Rubiks Cube? .....[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
I do and I bet I know what you play with, Omar. John
Richard Magrath
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
I have a little maths problem of my own. Could anyone tell me exactly why every even number greater
than two is the sum of two primes? I need it for... um... homework. Yes, homework, that's it.

(and whatever you do, don't look at http://www.faber.co.uk/faber/million_dollar.asp)

Rich
Pete Bartlett
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
"Richard Magrath" <[email protected]> wrote in message
[q1]>[Goldbach][/q1]

[q1]> (and whatever you do, don't look at http://www.faber.co.uk/faber/million_dollar.asp)[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Rich[/q1]

Time's run out on that one Rich (Faber only allowed two years), however there is still 7m USD up for
grabs for solving "homework" problems: http://www.claymath.org/prizeproblems/

A guy at Southampton claimed to have proved Poincare's conjecture but was mistaken

ObOnTopic : Southampton is a very good place to do maths, prospective University students.

Pete
Richard Magrath
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
"Pete Bartlett" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
[q1]> "Richard Magrath" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
[q2]> >[Goldbach][/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> > (and whatever you do, don't look at http://www.faber.co.uk/faber/million_dollar.asp)[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > Rich[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Time's run out on that one Rich (Faber only allowed two years),[/q1]

Damn! And I'd just finished proving Goldbach's conjecture too. Well, into the bin it goes, then. ;-)

Rich
Very Wise
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
"Very Wise" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> The power of maths should not be underestimiated. The number 19 is very special as it has been[/q1]
[q1]> proved by the mathematical miracle of the Quran. Rashad Khalifa said the date the world would end[/q1]
[q1]> was 2280. This was a big clue. Well this is where the calculator comes into it. You have the[/q1]
[q1]> digits. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 multiply these together you get 362880 The clue is hidden in the[/q1]
[q1]> language of mathematics..... There is a clue within those numbers, play around with your[/q1]
[q1]> calculator and discover a very special date. Who likes to play with Rubiks Cube? .....[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

Look what you get. You get 362880 and add the digits 1 to 9 = 45.

So now you have 36, 2880 and 45. The date I get seems to be within the first half of this century.
We are near the end of time.
Richard Magrath
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
"Very Wise" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> So now you have 36, 2880 and 45. The date I get seems to be within the first half of this century.[/q1]
[q1]> We are near the end of time.[/q1]

Ah, but the laws of mathematics aren't constant. Nowadays 6 x 9 = 54 (check on your calculator),
whereas in 1980 it equalled 42. It says so in The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, a title in
itself which directly refers to the end of existence, and so should not be doubted in these matters.
Who knows what 1, 2, 3, 4, etc., mutiplied up to back then? Who knows what they will in the future?

Rich
Very Wise
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
"Richard Magrath" <[email protected]com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> "Very Wise" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
news:<[email protected]>...
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > So now you have 36, 2880 and 45. The date I get seems to be within[/q2]
the
[q2]> > first half of this century. We are near the end of time.[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Ah, but the laws of mathematics aren't constant. Nowadays 6 x 9 = 54 (check on your calculator),[/q1]
[q1]> whereas in 1980 it equalled 42. It says so in The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, a title[/q1]
[q1]> in itself which directly refers to the end of existence, and so should not be doubted in these[/q1]
[q1]> matters. Who knows what 1, 2, 3, 4, etc., mutiplied up to back then? Who knows what they will in[/q1]
[q1]> the future?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Rich[/q1]

This is a big clue. The Islamic Calender and the Georgian calendar. The Islamic calender is in the
year 1423 almost in 1424. We are in 2002 in the Georgian calendar. You should discover a date. The
date is hidden within the appearance of the calculator. Look at the pattern in the layout of the
digits on the calculator. The number 59 expected lifetime of Isa should prove to be a major clue.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (19)
8.6%
Confident (29)
13.12%
Indifferent (35)
15.84%
Unsure (62)
28.05%
Worried (76)
34.39%

Watched Threads